Hospitality Management Degrees
Your online resource for Hospitality Management Degree and Career Information. Hospitality management refers to hotel and resort management, as well as restaurant management and related fields. Some people will choose different careers or specializations depending on their preferences. The courses required for this type of career include courses in foodservice, nutrition, customer service, cooking and baking, kitchen operations, hotel operations, management and leadership classes, and other related areas of study. A hospitality management degree allows students to start at the top of the ladder right after graduation, which is something that usually doesn't happen in careers. Of course, pay and job opportunities will increase as the experience grows, but it this is still a successful career to get into when you can start in management. Some people have work experience that eliminates the need for a full formal education, but this is rare. Most businesses like to hire professionals who have the right formal training because of all the details involved in a management position like this. This career will likely see growth that is on track with the national average over the next decade, providing job opportunities to anyone with a hospitality management degree.
Hospitality Management Schools
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Master of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Graduate Certificate: General Business
- DIT - Project Management
- BS - Project Management: Business (ACBSP-, PMI-GAC-accredited)
- PhD - Project Management: Business (ACBSP-accredited)
Join the community of thought leaders at University of the Rockies. Pursue your graduate degree from the University’s School of Professional Psychology or School of Organizational Leadership.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Organizational Development and Leadership
- MA in Organizational Development and Leadership
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) recently received state approval to enroll students with little to no prior college experience. To help ensure student success, the university has created a program especially for these students who plan on starting their college experience for the first time with us.
- BS - Organizational Leadership
- MS - Organizational Leadership
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- Supply Chain Management - Bachelor
- Music Business, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Accelerated Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
Grantham University's 100% accredited online degrees are convenient, portable and designed so you can fit education into your life instead of arranging life around your education.
- Master of Science in Information Management - Project Management
- Ph.D. in General Psychology with an Emphasis in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- M.S. in Psychology: Industrial & Organizational Psychology
- B.S. in Hospitality Management