Human Resources Degrees
Your online resource for Human Resource Degrees and Career Information. Human resources professionals will see a projected growth of 22% in the industry through 2018, which is about ten percent higher than the national averag...
Human Resources Schools
- M.B.A. - Human Resource Management
- Doctor of Business Administration
- M.B.A. More...
Earn your degree online with Grand Canyon University. We offer approximately 100 bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degree programs in a variety of fields that can be completed 100% online.
- M.B.A.: Strategic Human Resource Management
- D.B.A. with an Emphasis in Management
- M.B.A. More...
- BS - Human Resource Management
- Master - Human Resource Management
- BS - Organizational Leadership More...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Human Resources Management - D.B.A.
- Human Resources Management - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Human Resource Management - BBA More...
Capella provides a flexible online learning environment designed for working adults who want to advance in their profession.
- MS - Human Resource Management
- PhD - Human Resources Management
- BS - Human Resource Management More...
Trident University International provides an exceptional online educational experience for its students – diverse adult learners including current and former members of the military family.
- Human Resources Management (BSHRM)
- Human Resources Management (MSHRM)
- Business Administration (MBA) More...
- M.S. in Human Resource Management - Organizational Strategy
- M.S. in Human Resource Management - Functional Human Resource Management
- M.S. in Human Resource Management - Integrating Functional & Strategic Human Resource Management More...
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its seven colleges: Psychology and Behavioral Sciences, Business, Education, Health Sciences, Undergraduate Studies, The Art Institute of California and Western State College of Law as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Human Resource (MS) (Online)
- Business Administration (AS) (Online)
- Business Administration (DBA) (Online) More...
- Graduate Certificate-Human Resource Management
- Master's-Human Resource Management
- Bachelor's - Business Administration - Human Resource Management More...
- Human Resources (Not title IV eligible)
- Bachelors of Business Administration Human Resource Management
- Master of Business Administration More...