Human Resources Degrees
Your online resource for Human Resource Degrees and Career Information. Human resources professionals will see a projected growth of 22% in the industry through 2018, which is about ten percent higher than the national averag...
Human Resources Schools
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration in Management More...
- M.B.A.: Strategic Human Resource Management
- D.B.A. with an Emphasis in Management
- M.B.A. More...
Capella provides a flexible online learning environment designed for working adults who want to advance in their profession.
- MS - Human Resource Management (ACBSP-accredited)
- PhD - Human Resource Management (ACBSP-accredited)
- BS - Human Resource Management (ACBSP-accredited) More...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- MBA - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Human Resource Management
- MBA - Management More...
At Fortis Institute, you may get the skills and training you need to prepare for a career.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Business Management - Human Resource Management
- Business Management
Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- M.S. in Human Resource Management - Organizational Strategy
- M.S. in Human Resource Management - Functional Human Resource Management
- M.S. in Human Resource Management - Integrating Functional & Strategic Human Resource Management More...
- AS - Business Management
- BS - Business Management
- Master of Business Administration
- Business Administration - Human Resource Management, BA (Online)
- Business Administration - Management, BA (Online)