Human Resources Degrees
Your online resource for Human Resource Degrees and Career Information. Human resources professionals will see a projected growth of 22% in the industry through 2018, which is about ten percent higher than the national average. College graduates and others with postsecondary education will find the most opportunities in this particular industry. A bachelor's degree is the typical path into this particular career, but it can be obtained through other educational paths. Some human resources professionals are hired at an entry-level position with no formal education. These opportunities, of course, are rare and will not garner the highest pay or the most rewarding positions. Those who pursue even a certificate program or associate human resource degrees will have options that are much better than those with no formal education. The more formal training that a person has, the better their job opportunities and potential income will be. Human resource degrees can lead to many rewarding careers working in administrative support positions and as human resource management in big and small companies in the public and private sector, in a variety of industries.
Human Resources Schools
- BS - Human Resource Management (ACBSP-accredited)
- PhD - Human Resource Management (ACBSP-accredited)
- MS - Human Resource Management (ACBSP-accredited) More...
- BA/Human Resource Management
- MA/Organizational Management - Human Resources Management
- MBA - Human Resources Management More...
- Bachelors in Human Resource Management
- Graduate Certificate - Human Resource Management
- Master - Human Resource Management More...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- DBA in Human Resources
- MBA - Human Resources
- DBA in Leadership More...
Congratulations! Your interest in Independence University is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Business Administration - Human Resources (BS)
- Business Administration (BS)
- Business Administration - New Media Marketing (BS)
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Analytics and Mangement
- Master of Science in Human Resource Analytics and Management
Since 1888, The University of Scranton has grounded its education in Catholic and Jesuit principles based on intellectual growth and integrity, all of which shape the online master’s and certificate programs.
- Master of Science in Human Resources
- MBA - Human Resources
- MBA - Enterprise Resource Planning More...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Human Resources Management - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Human Resources Management - D.B.A.
- Human Resource Management - BBA More...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Human Resource Management (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Customized Professional (BS) (Online)