Human Resources Degrees
Your online resource for Human Resource Degrees and Career Information. Human resources professionals will see a projected growth of 22% in the industry through 2018, which is about ten percent higher than the national average. College graduates and others with postsecondary education will find the most opportunities in this particular industry. A bachelor's degree is the typical path into this particular career, but it can be obtained through other educational paths. Some human resources professionals are hired at an entry-level position with no formal education. These opportunities, of course, are rare and will not garner the highest pay or the most rewarding positions. Those who pursue even a certificate program or associate human resource degrees will have options that are much better than those with no formal education. The more formal training that a person has, the better their job opportunities and potential income will be. Human resource degrees can lead to many rewarding careers working in administrative support positions and as human resource management in big and small companies in the public and private sector, in a variety of industries.
Human Resources Schools
- M.B.A.: Strategic Human Resource Management
- M.B.A.: Leadership
- M.B.A. and M.S. in Leadership (Dual Degree) More...
Founded in 1911, Southern Methodist University (SMU) is a nationally ranked private university with seven degree-granting schools.
- M.S. in Data Science
Syracuse University’s School of Information Studies (iSchool) - The Original Information School - is proud of its position as a leader in the field.
- MS in Information Management
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- HR Admin Minor with any Bachelors
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Resources Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration/Management More...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Human Resource Management (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration (AS) (Online)
- Business Administration (BS) (Online) More...
As the flagship university in the LSU System, LSU has been preparing students for rewarding careers for nearly 150 years.
- MS in Human Resource Education with a Concentration in HR and Leadership Development
- MS in Human Resource Education with a Concentration in Workforce Development
- Master of Business Administration
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Human Resources Management - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Human Resources Management - D.B.A.
- Human Resource Management - BBA More...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Human Resource Management
- MBA - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management More...
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) recently received state approval to enroll students with little to no prior college experience. To help ensure student success, the university has created a program especially for these students who plan on starting their college experience for the first time with us.
- BS - Human Resource Management
- Master - Human Resource Management
- BS - Business Management More...
LSU Shreveport is a proud member of the acclaimed LSU University System.
- Master of Business Administration - Human Resource Management
- Master of Business Administration with a General Business Specialization