Human Resources Degrees
Your online resource for Human Resource Degrees and Career Information. Human resources professionals will see a projected growth of 22% in the industry through 2018, which is about ten percent higher than the national average. College graduates and others with postsecondary education will find the most opportunities in this particular industry. A bachelor's degree is the typical path into this particular career, but it can be obtained through other educational paths. Some human resources professionals are hired at an entry-level position with no formal education. These opportunities, of course, are rare and will not garner the highest pay or the most rewarding positions. Those who pursue even a certificate program or associate human resource degrees will have options that are much better than those with no formal education. The more formal training that a person has, the better their job opportunities and potential income will be. Human resource degrees can lead to many rewarding careers working in administrative support positions and as human resource management in big and small companies in the public and private sector, in a variety of industries.
Human Resources Schools
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Associate of Arts in Business More...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Human Resource Management
- MBA - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management More...
Since 1901, Golden Gate University (GGU) has been helping adults achieve their professional goals by providing education in accounting, law, taxation, and business-related areas.
- Human Resources
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Human Resources Management
- Human Resources Management - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Human Resources Management - D.B.A. More...
Since 1888, The University of Scranton has grounded its education in Catholic and Jesuit principles based on intellectual growth and integrity, all of which shape the online master’s and certificate programs.
- Online MS in Human Resources
- Online MBA specialization in Human Resources
- Online General MBA More...
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- Certificate: H.R. Management
- B.S. in Business Administration
- B.S. in Management More...
Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a four-year, private university located in west St. Louis County.
- Online Master of Business Administration Human Resources Management Concentration
- Online Master of Business Administration Management Concentration
- Online Master of Business Administration Cybersecurity Concentration More...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- MBA - Human Resources
- AA in Business
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) recently received state approval to enroll students with little to no prior college experience. To help ensure student success, the university has created a program especially for these students who plan on starting their college experience for the first time with us.
- Master - Human Resource Management
- MS - Management