Human Resources Degrees
Your online resource for Human Resource Degrees and Career Information. Human resources professionals will see a projected growth of 22% in the industry through 2018, which is about ten percent higher than the national averag...
Human Resources Schools
Try your first two online courses for only $200 each with our Start Smart (SM) Offer.
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration in Management More...
- M.B.A. - Human Resource Management
- Doctor of Business Administration
- M.B.A. More...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- MS in Management - Human Resources
- MBA - Human Resources
- BS in Business Administration - Human Resources More...
Continue your education with Strayer University.
- MSHRM: Human Resource Generalist
- MSHRM: Human Resource and Organizational Development
- BBA: Human Resource Management More...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get in, get moving, and get ahead.
- MBA - Human Resource Management
- Business Administration - Human Resource Management
- MBA - Management More...
- Graduate Certificate-Human Resource Management
- Master's-Human Resource Management
- Bachelor's - Business Administration - Human Resource Management More...
Earn your degree online with Grand Canyon University. We offer approximately 100 bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degree programs in a variety of fields that can be completed 100% online.
- M.B.A.: Strategic Human Resource Management
- D.B.A. with an Emphasis in Management
- M.B.A. More...
A degree from CTU can connect you to what matters most: powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. So once you earn your degree you hit the ground sprinting. Are you in?
- Master of Business Administration - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - HR Management
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration (ASBA) More...
With more than 300 online and residential areas of study, Liberty offers programs from the certificate to doctoral level.
- DBA in Human Resources
- BS: Business Administration - Human Resources
- MBA - Human Resources More...
Capella provides a flexible online learning environment designed for working adults who want to advance in their profession.
- MS - Human Resource Management
- PhD - Human Resources Management
- BS - Human Resource Management More...