Human Resources Degrees
Your online resource for Human Resource Degrees and Career Information. Human resources professionals will see a projected growth of 22% in the industry through 2018, which is about ten percent higher than the national averag...
Capella provides a flexible online learning environment designed for working adults who want to advance in their profession.
- MS - Human Resource Management
- PhD - Human Resources Management
- BS - Human Resource Management More...
- M.B.A. - Human Resource Management
- Doctor of Business Administration
- M.B.A. More...
- M.S. in Human Resource Management - Functional Human Resource Management
- M.S. in Human Resource Management - Organizational Strategy
- M.S. in Management - Human Resource Management More...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- MS in Management - Human Resources
- MBA - Human Resources
- BS in Business Administration - Human Resources More...
eCornell is a subsidiary of Cornell University that provides online professional and executive development to students around the world. We offer more than 30 award-winning professional certificate programs in a wide variety of disciplines.
- Master Certificate In Human Resources
With more than 300 online and residential areas of study, Liberty offers programs from the certificate to doctoral level.
- DBA in Human Resources
- BS: Business Administration - Human Resources
- MBA - Human Resources More...
- Graduate Certificate-Human Resource Management
- Master's-Human Resource Management
- Bachelor's - Business Administration - Human Resource Management More...
- HR Admin Minor with any Bachelors
- Master of Business Administration
- Associate of Arts in Business Administration More...
A degree from CTU can connect you to what matters most: powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. So once you earn your degree you hit the ground sprinting. Are you in?
- Master of Business Administration - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - HR Management
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration (ASBA) More...