Instructional Technology Degrees
Your online resource for Instructional Technology Degrees and Career Information. A career in instructional technology is going to provide many rewarding job opportunities to people who seek them in the next 10 years. As things become more technology based, the need for teachers to bridge the gap between education and computer use is going to increase. This will rise slightly faster than the national average for occupational growth, at about a 14% increase over the next decade. Professionals gain their experience by learning instruction methods, computer science and information technology, and a variety of other courses that can help in the position at hand. Instructional technology degrees are available from many different educational resources, and take anywhere from 2 to 4 years to complete, depending on the level of education desired. More education will always elicit better paying positions, which is true with any career. Those who choose careers in instructional technology can choose careers teaching with their own technology-based methods, or teaching educators who need more technology in the classroom. There are training positions available, as well as administrative positions in the technology sector of public and private schools.
Instructional Technnology Schools
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership - Digital Learning Track
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Curriculum and Teaching - Master of Education
- Instructional Leadership - Doctor of Education
- Instructional Leadership - PhD in Education More...
- Master of Education in Higher Education
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- Technology Education (Master of Education) - Online
- Instructional Design & Technology
Founded by the Society of Jesus in 1851, Saint Joseph's University (SJU) has been developing the minds and abilities of men and women in a challenging academic environment steeped in the enriching Jesuit tradition of cura personalis (care of the entire person).
- MS Instructional Technology Specialist
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Environmental Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Career and Technical Education (CTE)
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Teacher Leadership More...
- M.A. Education with Preliminary Education Specialist Instruction Credential
- Preliminary Education Specialist Credential
- Multiple Subject English Learner Teaching Credential More...
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Child Studies
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) recently received state approval to enroll students with little to no prior college experience. To help ensure student success, the university has created a program especially for these students who plan on starting their college experience for the first time with us.
- MS - Teaching and Learning