International Business Degrees
Your online resource for International Business Degrees and Career Information. International business is a popular career industry for many people. Not only do professionals get to work in the fast-paced and constantly changing business world, but they get to travel the globe and work with people from all over. International business degrees teach all the same areas of business as a typical degree program, along with language classes and diplomacy classes to help bridge the culture gap when it comes to communicating with other countries. Learning business ethics is important, but understanding cultural ethics is also critical to the success of this career. International business degrees are generally a four year program to obtain a bachelor's degree followed by the pursuit of an MBA in international business to ensure that professionals are qualified to take on this very important position. Some international business professionals live in the countries that they do business with, while others travel from one country to another as needed. The global economy is creating substantial growth for this particular industry, which should remain strong through the next decade.
International Business Schools
- BA/International Business
- BA/Public Relations and Marketing - International Management
- MA/Organizational Management - Global Management More...
- DBA - Leadership
- MBA - Business Administration (ACBSP-accredited)
- PhD - Strategy and Innovation More...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- International Business - D.B.A.
- International Business - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Organizational Leadership - PhD in Bus. Admin. More...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- CERT: International Business
- Master of Business Administration: General (36-hour)
- BS in Business Administration - International Management More...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - International Business (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration (AS) (Online)
- Business Administration (BS) (Online) More...
Grantham University's 100% accredited online degrees are convenient, portable and designed so you can fit education into your life instead of arranging life around your education.
- Master of Business Administration
- Associate of Arts in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Congratulations! Your interest in Independence University is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Business Administration (BS)
- Business Administration - New Media Marketing (BS)
Saint Xavier University, Chicago’s oldest Catholic university, has a long history of educating students to prepare them for professional success and lay the foundation for personal fulfillment.
- MS in Finance