International Business Degrees
Your online resource for International Business Degrees and Career Information. International business is a popular career industry for many people. Not only do professionals get to work in the fast-paced and constantly changing business world, but they get to travel the globe and work with people from all over. International business degrees teach all the same areas of business as a typical degree program, along with language classes and diplomacy classes to help bridge the culture gap when it comes to communicating with other countries. Learning business ethics is important, but understanding cultural ethics is also critical to the success of this career. International business degrees are generally a four year program to obtain a bachelor's degree followed by the pursuit of an MBA in international business to ensure that professionals are qualified to take on this very important position. Some international business professionals live in the countries that they do business with, while others travel from one country to another as needed. The global economy is creating substantial growth for this particular industry, which should remain strong through the next decade.
International Business Schools
- BA/International Business
- BA/Public Relations and Marketing - International Management
- MA/Organizational Management - Global Management More...
- MBA - Business Administration (ACBSP-accredited)
- BS - Business Administration (ACBSP-accredited)
- MBA - Business Intelligence (ACBSP-accredited)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- Doctor of Business Administration, DBA
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - International Business (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Customized Professional (BS) (Online)
Since 1888, The University of Scranton has grounded its education in Catholic and Jesuit principles based on intellectual growth and integrity, all of which shape the online master’s and certificate programs.
- MBA - International Business
- MBA - Enterprise Resource Planning
- Master of Business Administration
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Master of Business Administration: General (36-hour)
- BS in Business Administration - International Management
- MBA - International Business More...
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Management / International Management
- B.S. in Marketing / International Marketing
- B.S. in Business Administration / International Business More...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- International Business - D.B.A.
- International Business - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Organizational Leadership - PhD in Bus. Admin. More...
- Master of Business Administration
- Associate of Arts in Business - Agribusiness