International Business Degrees
Your online resource for International Business Degrees and Career Information. International business is a popular career industry for many people. Not only do professionals get to work in the fast-paced and constantly changing business world, but they get to travel the globe and work with people from all over. International business degrees teach all the same areas of business as a typical degree program, along with language classes and diplomacy classes to help bridge the culture gap when it comes to communicating with other countries. Learning business ethics is important, but understanding cultural ethics is also critical to the success of this career. International business degrees are generally a four year program to obtain a bachelor's degree followed by the pursuit of an MBA in international business to ensure that professionals are qualified to take on this very important position. Some international business professionals live in the countries that they do business with, while others travel from one country to another as needed. The global economy is creating substantial growth for this particular industry, which should remain strong through the next decade.
International Business Schools
- M.B.A.: Leadership
- M.B.A. and M.S. in Leadership (Dual Degree)
- M.B.A. More...
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration in Management
- Associate of Arts in Business
Syracuse University’s School of Information Studies (iSchool) - The Original Information School - is proud of its position as a leader in the field.
- MS in Information Management
Founded in 1911, Southern Methodist University (SMU) is a nationally ranked private university with seven degree-granting schools.
- M.S. in Data Science
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- International Business - D.B.A.
- International Business - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Organizational Leadership - PhD in Bus. Admin. More...
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Management / International Management
- B.S. in Marketing / International Marketing
- B.S. in Business Administration / International Business More...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- Master in Business Administration - Management
- Doctor of Business Administration, DBA