International Business Degrees
Your online resource for International Business Degrees and Career Information. International business is a popular career industry for many people. Not only do professionals get to work in the fast-paced and constantly chang...
International Business Schools
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) recently received state approval to enroll students with little to no prior college experience. To help ensure student success, the university has created a program especially for these students who plan on starting their college experience for the first time with us.
- Master - International Management
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- CERT: International Business
- BS in Business Administration - International Management
- MBA - International Business More...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- International Business - D.B.A.
- International Business - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Organizational Leadership - PhD in Bus. Admin. More...
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Management / International Management
- B.S. in Marketing / International Marketing
- B.S. in Business Administration / International Business More...
Northeastern University’s D’Amore-McKim School of Business is pleased to offer a 100% online MBA.
- Online MBA
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions.
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- MBA Nursing Administration and Leadership (MBA) - Online
University of Valley Forge was founded in 1939 and is part of an international network of Assemblies of God colleges and universities.
- BS in Business Administration
The goal of earning a master’s degree should be defined by you, not by your circumstances. No matter which path you’ve chosen, a graduate degree can help you advance with your current organization, explore opportunities with a new company, or even start fresh in a new industry. When you earn your master's degree, you’re opening new opportunities for career development that can make a difference for you and your family. Through flexible class scheduling, dedicated career advisors and quality programs, NAU strives to provide a caring and supportive learning environment to ensure your success as a student.
- Master of Business Administration