Internet Marketing Degree
Get Degrees can help you easily find and compare popular online Internet Search Marketing schools. Review our most popular Internet Search Marketing degree options below and request information from the school you like best.
Internet Marketing Schools
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Marketing - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Marketing - D.B.A.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Marketing (BS) (Online)
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- A.S. in Marketing
- B.S. in Marketing
- B.S. in Marketing / International Marketing
- BS - Business Administration (ACBSP-accredited)
- MBA - Business Intelligence (ACBSP-accredited)
- Master of Business Administration
- Associate of Arts in Business - Agribusiness
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- Business Administration - Associate
- Business Intelligence - MBA (Master's)
- Business Administration - DBA (Doctorate) More...
What They’re Known For
Founded in 1946 and located in the heart of central New York, Utica College is a regionally accredited, independent, private institution that features many of the advantages of a large university — such as undergraduate and graduate degree options, excellent academics, and outstanding faculty — with the intimacy and high degree of personal attention more closely associated with smaller private institutions.
- MBA - General