LPN to BSN Nursing
Your online resource for LPN to BSN Nursing Education and Career Information. The LPN to BSN transition typically involves three years of education beyond what is already held by the student. This career change is often chosen by students who needed to get a degree and get to work, but now want to further their careers. Classes are generally flexible and offered through community and online colleges and universities so that students can work while they learn, allowing them to further their career without taking time off to go back to school full time. The LPN to BSN nursing program will focus much more on nursing science and theory, as well as medical business, ethics, and leadership training so that better positions ban be obtained in the future. A licensing test for the BSN certification is required by all states, and is a simple test or examination for an RN license along with further education to increase skills and knowledge. Careers with a BSN can include everything from RN positions to administration and everything in between.
LPN to BSN Nursing Schools
- Master of Science in Nursing - Womens Health Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse-Midwifery
- Master of Science in Nursing - Adult-Gero Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN) More...
Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a four-year, private university located in west St. Louis County.
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP)-Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP)-Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGPCNP)
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Nursing: RN to BSN
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Online Associate Degree to Master Degree Nursing program
- Online Bachelor Degree to Master Degree Nursing program
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education