LVN to BSN Nursing
Your online resource for LVN to BSN Nursing Education and Career Information. The LVN to BSN transition is actually two different career jumps that include 3 years of education beyond what is already held by the student. This transition can be made in one seamless leap, bypassing the two-year RN certification completely. However, if work is needed in the meantime, the one year to RN can be completed and then certified with the NCLEX-RN examination before continuing on to the BSN education and examination, which takes two years from the RN degree stopping point. When students and professionals make the transition from LVN to BSN, they are making a transition for more leadership roles, more responsibility, and better paying careers that allow them to make a bigger difference in the world. Once a BSN is obtained, nurses can find work in hospitals, assisted living facilities and nursing homes, and even in administration and management positions because of their extensive training in operations and procedures that comes with the BSN course. LVN to BSN nursing will offer plenty of job opportunities now and into the future, with a projected growth of 23% for RN positions into the next decade.
LVN to BSN Nursing Schools
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- Nursing (Post-licensure) - Bachelor
- Nursing Administration - Master's
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- BA/Library Science and Media
- BA/English Language Learner Studies
- BA/Education Studies More...
- Graduate Certificate of Completion in Forensic Psychology
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice More...
- Master of Science in Nursing - Womens Health Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse-Midwifery
- Master of Science in Nursing - Adult-Gero Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP) More...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Nursing: RN to BSN
Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a four-year, private university located in west St. Louis County.
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP)-Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP)-Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGPCNP)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Master of Science in Nursing