LVN to BSN Nursing
Your online resource for LVN to BSN Nursing Education and Career Information. The LVN to BSN transition is actually two different career jumps that include 3 years of education beyond what is already held by the student. This transition can be made in one seamless leap, bypassing the two-year RN certification completely. However, if work is needed in the meantime, the one year to RN can be completed and then certified with the NCLEX-RN examination before continuing on to the BSN education and examination, which takes two years from the RN degree stopping point. When students and professionals make the transition from LVN to BSN, they are making a transition for more leadership roles, more responsibility, and better paying careers that allow them to make a bigger difference in the world. Once a BSN is obtained, nurses can find work in hospitals, assisted living facilities and nursing homes, and even in administration and management positions because of their extensive training in operations and procedures that comes with the BSN course. LVN to BSN nursing will offer plenty of job opportunities now and into the future, with a projected growth of 23% for RN positions into the next decade.
LVN to BSN Nursing Schools
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice More...
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession.
- MSN - RN-to-MSN Care Coordination (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN - Nursing Informatics (CCNE-accredited)
- BSN - RN-to-BSN/MSN Combined Option (CCNE-accredited) More...
Advance your career. 100% Focused on Health Sciences.
- MSN - Informatics (Online)
- MSN Advanced Generalist (Online)
- RN to MSN - Advanced Generalist (Online) More...
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Nursing: RN to BSN
Saint Xavier University, Chicago’s oldest Catholic university, has a long history of educating students to prepare them for professional success and lay the foundation for personal fulfillment.
- MSN in Clinical Leadership
- MSN in Executive Leadership
Wilkes University’s School of Nursing offers CCNE-accredited online degrees and certificate programs ideal for working health care professionals, instructed by experienced, respected faculty dedicated to mentoring and personalized support for every student.
- M.S. with Major in Nursing - Nursing Education
- RN to BS
- RN to MS - Nursing Informatics More...
- M.A. in Forensic Psychology: Non-Licensure Track
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN) More...