Your online resource for Management Degree and Career Information. A management degree leaves a lot of career options for those who obtain it. Business and management training can be used in a variety of formats and can help anyone to further their existing career or start a whole new one in an industry that they love. A management degree can allow people to stay where they are and find many careers right in their own community, while also providing themselves with the success that they have always dreamed of. Management courses will consist of business, ethics, accounting and finance classes, administration and leadership classes, and customer service and human resources skills. Students will also learn related information and specialized courses related to their specific management profession or degree program. Management courses are great for those who already have a successful career as well as students who are starting fresh. The projected growth for this industry is looking up into the future, providing above average growth through 2018. A management degree can create the opportunity to pursue many different careers and employment opportunities.
- PhD - Business Management (ACBSP-accredited)
- BS - Management and Leadership (ACBSP-accredited)
- MBA - Project Management: Business (ACBSP-, PMI-GAC-accredited) More...
Grantham University's 100% accredited online degrees are convenient, portable and designed so you can fit education into your life instead of arranging life around your education.
- Associate of Arts in Business Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management
- Master of Science in Performance Improvement More...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Master in Business Administration - Management
- Doctor of Business Administration, DBA
#1 Best Online College
Northern Arizona University understands the need for flexibility in your learning journey.
- Small Business Administration - BBA
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- MBA Management
- MA in Organizational Leadership
- MBA Project Management More...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Organizational Management (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration (AS) (Online)
- Business Administration (BS) (Online) More...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: Automotive Dealership Management
- Master of Business Administration: Project Management
- Graduate Certificate: General Business More...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Nonprofit Management
- MS Organizational Leadership - Health Care Administration
- MS Organizational Leadership - Human Resources Management More...
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Management
- A.S. in Management
- B.S. in Business Administration