Your online resource for Marketing Degrees and Career Information. Marketing is an industry that is ever-growing with an increasing need for qualified professionals who know the latest and greatest marketing skills that are available. One of the most beneficial marketing degrees available is in online marketing because there is so much transition being made to online business. Anyone who obtains a marketing education with current courses will learn a lot about e-commerce and online advertising to help them make the most of their career. With a degree in marketing, people can go on to pursue careers in marketing departments of large corporations, as self-employed marketing professionals, or even with small companies who need marketing help. Online training provides flexibility and scheduling that is unmatched in traditional educational programs, but can limit some of the interactive elements of the traditional classroom. People with marketing degrees can find a variety of careers in a variety of industries because all businesses have a need for marketing professionals. This is a very versatile degree that can be used in a variety of ways.
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) recently received state approval to enroll students with little to no prior college experience. To help ensure student success, the university has created a program especially for these students who plan on starting their college experience for the first time with us.
- BS - Marketing
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Marketing - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Marketing - D.B.A.
- General Business - D.B.A. More...
Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a four-year, private university located in west St. Louis County.
- Online Master of Business Administration Marketing Concentration
- Online Master of Business Administration Cybersecurity Concentration
- Online Master of Business Administration General Master of Business Administration
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Marketing (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration (AS) (Online)
- Business Administration (BS) (Online) More...
Discover the Difference a Community of Support Makes in Your Educational Journey. From Application to Graduation, the Support You Need to Achieve Your Goals. 100% Online.
- BA in Business Administration Marketing
- MBA/Marketing Management
- MBA/Strategic Sales Management More...
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- A.S. in Marketing
- B.S. in Marketing
- B.S. in Marketing / International Marketing More...
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration in Management
- Associate of Arts in Business
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Marketing
- Doctor of Business Administration, DBA
- Internet Marketing, Master of Science (Online)