Medical Office Management
Your online resource for Medical Office Management Education and Career Information. Medical office management is a career that focuses on administrative tasks and duties within a medical field. These professionals need to have an understanding of business and office operations, as well as financial education and billing and coding training. Insurance education is critical so that patients can be properly billed and compensated for their visits. There is a lot of business and accounting that goes into medical office management, along with a little medical knowledge and some insurance education. The medical office management career path starts with an education in medical office management, which generally beings with an undergraduate or bachelor's degree in medical administration or management. Some employers including larger practices will require an MBA degree or master's in healthcare administration. There are voluntary certifications available, as well, but most employers don't require them. However, they can't hurt. Work hours are generally more than 40 hours a week, and problem solving and conflict resolution skills are a must. Future growth for this career is positive, and will provide opportunity to all graduates who seek careers in medical office management.
Medical Office Management Schools
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
- DHA - Health Care Leadership
- MHA - Health Care Operations
- DHA - Health Policy and Advocacy More...
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management - Informatics
- Doctor of Management - Healthcare Management and Leadership (Executive Format) More...
- Ed. D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Health Care Administration
- M.S. in Health Care Administration
- Master of Public Administration with an Emphasis in Health Care Management More...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C. the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- MSN Nursing Administration & Leadership (Master of Science) - Online
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- Associate of Arts in Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration/Healthcare Management