Medical Training Degrees
The healthcare industry is one of the fastest growing industries in the world today. By 2015, healthcare expenditures in the US will total $4 trillion (or roughly 20% of GDP). Thus, if you're looking for a career that prom...
Medical Training Schools
With more than 300 online and residential areas of study, Liberty offers programs from the certificate to doctoral level.
- Undergraduate Certificate in Health Sciences
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
- CERT: Healthcare Management More...
Capella provides a flexible online learning environment designed for working adults who want to advance in their profession.
- MS - Sex Therapy
- DNP - BSN-to-DNP (CCNE-accredited)
- MBA - MSN-to-MBA Business Administration More...
Experience an education that helps you realize your potential in a way that fits you best. Request more information about Post University today.
- Certificate: Legal Nurse Consulting
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice More...
- AS - Medical Assisting and Administration
- BS - Nursing
- Medical Transcriptionist
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Bachelor of Health Services Administration
At Fortis Institute, you may get the skills and training you need to prepare for a career.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Medical Assisting Online
- Medical Billing and Coding Online
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Allied Health Science (AS)
- Specialization in Nurse Educator (MSN)
- Nurse Educator (PGC) More...