Medical Training Degrees
The healthcare industry is one of the fastest growing industries in the world today. By 2015, healthcare expenditures in the US will total $4 trillion (or roughly 20% of GDP). Thus, if you're looking for a career that promises numerous options, opportunities, and tremendous growth potential, you should seriously consider securing medical training now so that you can capitalize on this explosive growth in the future. And don't make the mistake of thinking that medical training requires that you become a doctor. There are countless professions in the healthcare industry that don't require nearly as much formal education. Nurses, transcribers, coders, insurance claims adjusters, medical technologist, orderlies, medical receptionist, and medical attorneys are but a small sampling of the various career paths you can pursue with the proper type of training.
Because potential medical careers are so varied, this also means that you have a range of different types of schools from which to choose. Physicians and medical attorneys usually require the most education. There are many careers that only require certificates or associate degrees, such as medical technologists, massage therapists, nurses, and orderlies. And even better, many of these schools have online programs, so you don't necessarily need to quit your day job in order to receive the training required for entry.
Career Outlook with Medical Training
If you review the career projections for the various medical occupations on the US Department of Labor web site, you will notice that almost all of them are expected to enjoy faster than average growth. People will pay handsomely to stay fit and healthy, and thus, if you have the skills and training to help provide optimal medical care, you can capitalize on the explosive growth that the larger healthcare industry is expected to enjoy in the coming years.
Medical Training Schools
- MS - Sex Therapy
- MS - Health Care Security
- MSN - RN-to-MSN Care Coordination (CCNE-accredited) More...
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge) More...
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN) More...
- BS/Nursing (RN to BSN)
- MA/Health Care Administration
- BA/Health Care Administration
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Healthcare Administration and Management
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition More...
Get personalized attention with UMA.
One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services-they’re all included in Ultimate Medical Academy’s competitively priced tuition. As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training online and at our two campuses in the Tampa Bay area of Florida.
- A.S. - Medical Billing & Coding
- Diploma - Medical Billing & Coding
- Diploma - Medical Office Billing Specialist More...
Advance your career. 100% Focused on Health Sciences.
- MSN - Informatics (Online)
- MSN Advanced Generalist (Online)
- RN to MSN - Advanced Generalist (Online) More...
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management