MSN Nursing Degree
Your online resource for MSN Degree and Career Information. An MSN program or Master's of Science in Nursing, is considered an advanced program and adds to the typical 4-year BSN or 2-year RN program. When a master's degree is chosen, there will be plenty of job promotions and wage increases. Many people who choose this particular degree program will end up becoming women's health practitioners or family practitioners, and generally can work without the supervision of a doctor if they so choose. Every state has different licensing requirements for those who hold an MSN degree. Also, these degrees are great for administrative and management positions within the nursing industry, which often pay better and require less hands-on work than other careers in nursing. Anytime a master's degree is sought, the career prospects and income potential increase significantly. The added education will only be 1-2 years longer than a bachelor's degree program would take. Considering the shortage in the nursing industry as a whole, this career can offer job opportunities to anyone who chooses to get their MSN degree.
MSN Nursing Schools
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- M.S. Mind-Body Medicine
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C. the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
About University of North Carolina Wilmington
To meet today’s high demand for nursing professionals UNCW is offering an accredited Bachelor of Science in Nursing program completely online.
- MSN Nurse Educator
- Master of Science in Nursing - Womens Health Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse-Midwifery
- Master of Science in Nursing - Adult-Gero Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (RN to MSN) More...
Wilkes University’s School of Nursing offers CCNE-accredited online degrees and certificate programs ideal for working health care professionals, instructed by experienced, respected faculty dedicated to mentoring and personalized support for every student.
- RN to MS - Nursing Informatics
- M.S. with Major in Nursing - Nursing Informatics
- M.S. with Major in Nursing - Nurse Executive More...
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning.
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration (RN to MSN)
About The University of Texas at Arlington
- Registered Nurse to Master of Science in Nursing (RN to MSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) in Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) in Nursing Education
Building on an innovative 25-year history, California State University San Marcos is a forward-focused institution, dedicated to preparing future leaders, building great communities and solving critical issues. Located on a 304-acre hillside overlooking the city of San Marcos, the University is just a short distance from some of Southern California’s best beaches and an hour from the US-Mexico border. CSUSM enrollment is over 15,000 and the university is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
- RN to MSN - Clinical Nurse Leader
- RN to MSN - Nursing Education