MSN Nursing Degree
Your online resource for MSN Degree and Career Information. An MSN program or Master's of Science in Nursing, is considered an advanced program and adds to the typical 4-year BSN or 2-year RN program. When a master's degree is chosen, there will be plenty of job promotions and wage increases. Many people who choose this particular degree program will end up becoming women's health practitioners or family practitioners, and generally can work without the supervision of a doctor if they so choose. Every state has different licensing requirements for those who hold an MSN degree. Also, these degrees are great for administrative and management positions within the nursing industry, which often pay better and require less hands-on work than other careers in nursing. Anytime a master's degree is sought, the career prospects and income potential increase significantly. The added education will only be 1-2 years longer than a bachelor's degree program would take. Considering the shortage in the nursing industry as a whole, this career can offer job opportunities to anyone who chooses to get their MSN degree.
MSN Nursing Schools
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems More...
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession.
- MSN - RN-to-MSN Care Coordination (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN - Nursing Informatics (CCNE-accredited)
- MBA - MSN-to-MBA Business Administration More...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Wilkes University’s School of Nursing offers CCNE-accredited online degrees and certificate programs ideal for working health care professionals, instructed by experienced, respected faculty dedicated to mentoring and personalized support for every student.
- RN to MS - Nursing Informatics
- M.S. with Major in Nursing - Nursing Informatics
- M.S. with Major in Nursing - Nurse Executive More...
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- Dual Degree: MSN-MBA (MSN-MBA) - Online
- MSN Nursing Administration & Leadership (Master of Science) - Online
Saint Xavier University, Chicago’s oldest Catholic university, has a long history of educating students to prepare them for professional success and lay the foundation for personal fulfillment.
- MSN in Clinical Leadership
- MSN in Executive Leadership
- Master of Public Health
- MA/Health Care Administration
- Master of Business Aministration - Healthcare Administration
Grantham University's 100% accredited online degrees are convenient, portable and designed so you can fit education into your life instead of arranging life around your education.
- Master of Healthcare Administration