MSN Nursing Degree
Your online resource for MSN Degree and Career Information. An MSN program or Master's of Science in Nursing, is considered an advanced program and adds to the typical 4-year BSN or 2-year RN program. When a master's degree is chosen, there will be plenty of job promotions and wage increases. Many people who choose this particular degree program will end up becoming women's health practitioners or family practitioners, and generally can work without the supervision of a doctor if they so choose. Every state has different licensing requirements for those who hold an MSN degree. Also, these degrees are great for administrative and management positions within the nursing industry, which often pay better and require less hands-on work than other careers in nursing. Anytime a master's degree is sought, the career prospects and income potential increase significantly. The added education will only be 1-2 years longer than a bachelor's degree program would take. Considering the shortage in the nursing industry as a whole, this career can offer job opportunities to anyone who chooses to get their MSN degree.
MSN Nursing Schools
The goal of earning a master’s degree should be defined by you, not by your circumstances. No matter which path you’ve chosen, a graduate degree can help you advance with your current organization, explore opportunities with a new company, or even start fresh in a new industry. When you earn your master's degree, you’re opening new opportunities for career development that can make a difference for you and your family. Through flexible class scheduling, dedicated career advisors and quality programs, NAU strives to provide a caring and supportive learning environment to ensure your success as a student.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Master of Science in Nursing - Care Coordination
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing - Womens Health Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse-Midwifery
- Master of Science in Nursing - Adult-Gero Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning.
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration (RN to MSN)
- Online Associate Degree to Master Degree Nursing program
- Online Bachelor Degree to Master Degree Nursing program
Wilkes University’s School of Nursing offers CCNE-accredited online degrees and certificate programs ideal for working health care professionals, instructed by experienced, respected faculty dedicated to mentoring and personalized support for every student.
- RN to MS - Nursing Informatics
- M.S. with Major in Nursing - Nursing Informatics
- M.S. with Major in Nursing - Nurse Executive More...
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN) More...
Grow Your Career with the University of Saint Mary
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse Educator
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse Administrator