Non-Profit Business Degrees
Your online resource for Non-Profit Business Degrees and Career Information. Working in non-profit business is basically the same as working in a for-profit company, with a few differences. There is a special code of ethics that comes with working in non-profit organizations, and students who want to work in this career will have to learn that in their coursework. Students can find non-profit business degrees focused in management, although most of them will be obtained in the master's level of education. There are MBA, MPA, MPP, MUP, and MSW degrees that focus on non-profit business operations. There are so many different ways that a non-profit degree can be utilized, and it is important that students think about what they want when pursuing this option. As long as there are public services and non-profit organizations to help those who are less than fortunate, there will be a need for professionals to work in these positions. Over the next ten years, growth is expected to be about 12%, which is about the national average for all occupational growth. Non-profit business degrees can lead to careers in business, public administration, public policy, urban planning, and even social work.
Non-profit Business Schools
- MPA - Public Administration
- MPA - Public Policy and Governance
- MBA - Business Administration (ACBSP-accredited) More...
- BA/Service Management - Non-Profit Enterprise
- BA/Public Administration
- MA/Organizational Management More...
- Bachelors in Business Management
- Master of Management
- Undergraduate Specialization - Small Business and Entrepreneurship
The Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs is Syracuse University’s home for innovative, interdisciplinary teaching and research in the social sciences, public policy, public administration, and international relations.
- Executive Master of Public Administration (Executive MPA)
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Business Administration
- B.S. in Management
- A.S. in Management More...
What They’re Known For
Founded in 1946 and located in the heart of central New York, Utica College is a regionally accredited, independent, private institution that features many of the advantages of a large university — such as undergraduate and graduate degree options, excellent academics, and outstanding faculty — with the intimacy and high degree of personal attention more closely associated with smaller private institutions.
- MBA - General
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Marketing Analytics
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Public Administration More...