Non-Profit Business Degrees
Your online resource for Non-Profit Business Degrees and Career Information. Working in non-profit business is basically the same as working in a for-profit company, with a few differences. There is a special code of ethics t...
Non-profit Business Schools
- Ph.D. in Public Policy and Administration- Nonprofit Management and Leadership
- Ph.D. in Public Policy and Administration - International Non Governmental Organizati
- Master of Public Administration - International Nongovernmental Organizations (NGOs) More...
Capella provides a flexible online learning environment designed for working adults who want to advance in their profession.
- PhD - Nonprofit Management and Leadership
- MNML- Nonprofit Management and Leadership
- DPA - Public Administration More...
- Master of Public Admin
- Doctor of Business Administration
- M.B.A. More...
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration in Management
- Associate of Arts in Business More...
Earn your degree online with Grand Canyon University. We offer approximately 100 bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degree programs in a variety of fields that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Public Administration with an Emphasis in Health Care Management
- D.B.A. with an Emphasis in Management
- M.B.A. More...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Management - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Management - BBA
- Management - D.B.A. More...
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Public Administration: General (MPA)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Public Administration
- Master in Business Administration
- Master of Science in Leadership
- AS - Business Management
- BS - Business Management