Non-Profit Business Degrees
Your online resource for Non-Profit Business Degrees and Career Information. Working in non-profit business is basically the same as working in a for-profit company, with a few differences. There is a special code of ethics that comes with working in non-profit organizations, and students who want to work in this career will have to learn that in their coursework. Students can find non-profit business degrees focused in management, although most of them will be obtained in the master's level of education. There are MBA, MPA, MPP, MUP, and MSW degrees that focus on non-profit business operations. There are so many different ways that a non-profit degree can be utilized, and it is important that students think about what they want when pursuing this option. As long as there are public services and non-profit organizations to help those who are less than fortunate, there will be a need for professionals to work in these positions. Over the next ten years, growth is expected to be about 12%, which is about the national average for all occupational growth. Non-profit business degrees can lead to careers in business, public administration, public policy, urban planning, and even social work.
Non-profit Business Schools
- Doctor of Management - Non Profit Leadership
- Master of Science in Management - Public Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Public Administration More...
- MPA - Public Administration
- MPA - Public Policy and Governance
- DPA - Public Administration More...
- BS - Business Management
- MS - Management
- Undergraduate Specialization - Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Ph.D. in General Psychology with an Emphasis in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- M.S. in Psychology: Industrial & Organizational Psychology
- B.S. in Applied Management More...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- General Business - D.B.A.
- MBA - Building Creativity
- MBA - Strategic Management More...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- MBA Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration/Management
- Master of Business Administration More...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration (AS) (Online)
- Business Administration (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Customized Professional (BS) (Online)
Congratulations! Your interest in Independence University is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Business Administration (BS)
- Business Administration - New Media Marketing (BS)