Nurse Practitioner Degree
Your online resource for Nurse Practitioner Degree and Career Information. Nurse practitioner degree programs are in between RN and BSN programs in most cases. Generally, it requires at least a two-year degree with occasional...
Nurse Practitioner Schools
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (PGC) More...
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- Dual Degree: MSN-MBA (MSN-MBA) - Online