Nurse Admin Degree
Your online resource for Nursing Administration Degree and Career Information. Nursing is a field that is in high demand for qualified professionals to provide care to patients. However, one of the best paying positions in nursing comes from the nursing administration degree. Anyone who pursues a BSN or MSN, which is a bachelor's or master's of science in nursing, is eligible for administrative positions that can be found in hospitals, nursing homes and assisted living facilities. There are many benefits to becoming an administrator in these facilities, but the most important reason is because it is a leadership role that challenges nurses to work in a more hands-off setting and make sure that everyone else is doing their job. The courses taught to administrative professionals include typical nursing education as well as business, communications, and leadership classes. Nursing administration pays very well and much better when professionals have a MSN rather than a BSN. However, either will offer better compensation than a typical RN position. Anyone considering this career path can guarantee job opportunities that are abundant and rewarding once their education is obtained.
Nurse Admin Schools
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- Ed. D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Health Care Administration
- M.S. in Health Care Administration More...
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
- Healthcare Management (BS) More...
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C. the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
About The University of Texas at Arlington
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) in Nursing Administration
- Professional Nursing Pathways Program
- Bachelor of Science Nursing (BSN)
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- MSN Nursing Administration & Leadership (Master of Science) - Online
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing
The University of North Florida is a nationally ranked university that offers a well-rounded education to students determined to make their mark and change the lives of others as well as their own.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- RN to BSN
Saint Xavier University, Chicago’s oldest Catholic university, has a long history of educating students to prepare them for professional success and lay the foundation for personal fulfillment.
- MSN in Clinical Leadership
- MSN in Executive Leadership