Nurse Admin Degree
Your online resource for Nursing Administration Degree and Career Information. Nursing is a field that is in high demand for qualified professionals to provide care to patients. However, one of the best paying positions in nursing comes from the nursing administration degree. Anyone who pursues a BSN or MSN, which is a bachelor's or master's of science in nursing, is eligible for administrative positions that can be found in hospitals, nursing homes and assisted living facilities. There are many benefits to becoming an administrator in these facilities, but the most important reason is because it is a leadership role that challenges nurses to work in a more hands-off setting and make sure that everyone else is doing their job. The courses taught to administrative professionals include typical nursing education as well as business, communications, and leadership classes. Nursing administration pays very well and much better when professionals have a MSN rather than a BSN. However, either will offer better compensation than a typical RN position. Anyone considering this career path can guarantee job opportunities that are abundant and rewarding once their education is obtained.
Nurse Admin Schools
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- Nursing Administration - Master's
- Health Services Administration - Bachelor
- Nursing (Post-licensure) - Bachelor
- BA/Applied Behavioral Science
- MA/Health Care Administration
- BA/Health Care Administration More...
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Graduate Certificate of Completion in Forensic Psychology
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- Ed. D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Health Care Administration More...
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
- Nursing (RN to BSN) More...
Saint Xavier University, Chicago’s oldest Catholic university, has a long history of educating students to prepare them for professional success and lay the foundation for personal fulfillment.
- MSN in Clinical Leadership
- MSN in Executive Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management
- Master of Science in Nursing - Womens Health Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse-Midwifery More...
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Nursing: RN to BSN
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Master of Science in Nursing