Nurse Admin Degree
Your online resource for Nursing Administration Degree and Career Information. Nursing is a field that is in high demand for qualified professionals to provide care to patients. However, one of the best paying positions in nursing comes from the nursing administration degree. Anyone who pursues a BSN or MSN, which is a bachelor's or master's of science in nursing, is eligible for administrative positions that can be found in hospitals, nursing homes and assisted living facilities. There are many benefits to becoming an administrator in these facilities, but the most important reason is because it is a leadership role that challenges nurses to work in a more hands-off setting and make sure that everyone else is doing their job. The courses taught to administrative professionals include typical nursing education as well as business, communications, and leadership classes. Nursing administration pays very well and much better when professionals have a MSN rather than a BSN. However, either will offer better compensation than a typical RN position. Anyone considering this career path can guarantee job opportunities that are abundant and rewarding once their education is obtained.
Nurse Admin Schools
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- Ed. D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Health Care Administration
- M.S. in Health Care Administration More...
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management - Informatics
- Doctor of Management - Healthcare Management and Leadership (Executive Format) More...
- MSN - Nursing Leadership and Administration (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN - RN-to-MSN Nursing Leadership and Administration (CCNE-accredited)
- MHA - Health Care Operations More...
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
- Healthcare Management (BS) More...
Saint Xavier University, Chicago’s oldest Catholic university, has a long history of educating students to prepare them for professional success and lay the foundation for personal fulfillment.
- MSN in Clinical Leadership
- MSN in Executive Leadership
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Master of Science in Nursing
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
Saint Mary's University of Minnesota's Online Master's Programs
At Saint Mary's, we take pride in offering online graduate degrees designed to complement the schedules of working adults like you. Get an affordable, convenient education from a top-ranked university that's grounded in real-world applications.
- Online - RN to Bachelors of Science in Nursing
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- Associate of Arts in Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration/Healthcare Management
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Nursing: RN to BSN