Nurse Admin Degree
Your online resource for Nursing Administration Degree and Career Information. Nursing is a field that is in high demand for qualified professionals to provide care to patients. However, one of the best paying positions in nursing comes from the nursing administration degree. Anyone who pursues a BSN or MSN, which is a bachelor's or master's of science in nursing, is eligible for administrative positions that can be found in hospitals, nursing homes and assisted living facilities. There are many benefits to becoming an administrator in these facilities, but the most important reason is because it is a leadership role that challenges nurses to work in a more hands-off setting and make sure that everyone else is doing their job. The courses taught to administrative professionals include typical nursing education as well as business, communications, and leadership classes. Nursing administration pays very well and much better when professionals have a MSN rather than a BSN. However, either will offer better compensation than a typical RN position. Anyone considering this career path can guarantee job opportunities that are abundant and rewarding once their education is obtained.
Nurse Admin Schools
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- Ed. D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Health Care Administration
- M.S. in Health Care Administration More...
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
- Healthcare Management (BS) More...
- MSN - Nursing Leadership and Administration (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN - RN-to-MSN Nursing Leadership and Administration (CCNE-accredited)
- MHA - Health Care Operations More...
Saint Xavier University, Chicago’s oldest Catholic university, has a long history of educating students to prepare them for professional success and lay the foundation for personal fulfillment.
- MSN in Clinical Leadership
- MSN in Executive Leadership
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- Associate of Arts in Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration/Healthcare Management
Regis is a leading Catholic university in greater Boston with undergraduate, graduate and doctoral students in the arts, sciences and health professions devoted to engage, serve and advance in a global community.
- Online Master of Health Administration