Your online resource for Ophthalmic Technician Training and Career Information. The role of the ophthalmic technician is to assist the eye doctor with patient care. These professionals are required to help with medical histor...
Ophthalmic Technician Schools
With more than 300 online and residential areas of study, Liberty offers programs from the certificate to doctoral level.
- Undergraduate Certificate in Health Sciences
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
- AA: Medical Office Assistance More...
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Allied Health Science (AS)
- Specialization in Nurse Educator (MSN)
- Doctor of Nurse Practice More...
Grow, lead, succeed - with an online graduate degree
Keiser University Graduate School provides student-centered, quality career education that enables you to make an immediate contribution to your profession.
- Doctor of Health Science (Online)
- Nursing, MS (Online)
- B.S. in Health Studies - Health Management
- B.S. in Health Studies - Health Communication
- B.S. in Health Studies - Self-Designed More...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- BS in Heath and Wellness
- Associate of Science in Health Science (Military Only)
- MS in Nursing More...
Capella provides a flexible online learning environment designed for working adults who want to advance in their profession.
- DNP - BSN-to-DNP (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN - Nursing, General (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN - RN-to-MSN Nursing, General (CCNE-accredited) More...
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Office Assistant
- Medical Coding Specialist
Earn your degree online with Grand Canyon University. We offer approximately 100 bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degree programs in a variety of fields that can be completed 100% online.
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- B.S. in Health Care Administration More...
Dallas-based Parker University, formerly known as Parker College of Chiropractic, is one of the world’s leading educators of health care professionals.
- Bachelor of Business Administration with a concentration in Health Care Management
- Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Health Care Management
- Medical Transcriptionist
- Medical Coding and Billing