Your online resource for Ophthalmic Technician Training and Career Information. The role of the ophthalmic technician is to assist the eye doctor with patient care. These professionals are required to help with medical histor...
Ophthalmic Technician Schools
- Health Science, BS (Online)
- Medical Assisting, AS (Online)
- Health Services Administration, BA (Online Only) More...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- BS in Heath and Wellness
- Associate of Science in Health Science (Military Only)
- MS in Nursing More...
- Undergraduate Certificate in Health Sciences
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
- AA: Medical Office Assistance More...
- Allied Health Science (AS)
- Specialization in Nurse Educator (MSN)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice More...
- B.S. in Health Studies - Health Management
- B.S. in Health Studies - Health Communication
- B.S. in Health Studies - Self-Designed More...
- A.A. in Health Care Administration
- A.A. in Health Care Administration/Health and Wellness Administration
- Master of Health Administration - Sustainability Management More...
- Nursing RN to BSN
- BAS in Health Science
Ultimate Medical Academy (UMA) offers industry-relevant knowledge and training for in demand careers in healthcare.
- Diploma - Medical Office Billing Specialist
- A.S. - Medical Billing & Coding
- Diploma - Medical Billing & Coding