Your online resource for Ophthalmic Technician Training and Career Information. The role of the ophthalmic technician is to assist the eye doctor with patient care. These professionals are required to help with medical histor...
Ophthalmic Technician Schools
- Health Science, BS (Online)
- Medical Assisting, AS (Online)
- Health Services Administration, BA (Online Only) More...
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Allied Health Science (AS)
- Specialization in Nurse Educator (MSN)
- Doctor of Nurse Practice More...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- BS in Heath and Wellness
- Associate of Science in Health Science (Military Only)
- MS in Nursing More...
Grow, lead, succeed - with an online graduate degree
Keiser University Graduate School provides student-centered, quality career education that enables you to make an immediate contribution to your profession.
- Doctor of Health Science (Online)
- Nursing, MS (Online)
- Health Services Management, Graduate Business Certificate
With more than 300 online and residential areas of study, Liberty offers programs from the certificate to doctoral level.
- Undergraduate Certificate in Health Sciences
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
- AA: Medical Office Assistance More...
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Office Assistant
- Medical Coding Specialist
- B.S. in Health Studies - Health Management
- B.S. in Health Studies - Health Communication
- B.S. in Health Studies - Self-Designed More...
- Medical Transcription
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Office Assisting
- Medical Coding
Trident University International provides an exceptional online educational experience for its students – diverse adult learners including current and former members of the military family.
- Health Sciences (MSHS)
- Health Sciences (Ph.D. HS)
- Health Sciences (BSHS) More...