Your online resource for Ophthalmic Technician Training and Career Information. The role of the ophthalmic technician is to assist the eye doctor with patient care. These professionals are required to help with medical histor...
Ophthalmic Technician Schools
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- BS in Heath and Wellness
- Associate of Science in Health Science (Military Only)
- MS in Nursing More...
- Health Science, BS (Online)
- Medical Assisting, AS (Online)
- Health Services Administration, BA (Online Only) More...
With more than 300 online and residential areas of study, Liberty offers programs from the certificate to doctoral level.
- Undergraduate Certificate in Health Sciences
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
- AA: Medical Office Assistance More...
- B.S. in Health Studies - Health Management
- B.S. in Health Studies - Health Communication
- B.S. in Health Studies - Self-Designed More...
- Allied Health Science (AS)
- Specialization in Nurse Educator (MSN)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice More...
- A.A. in Health Care Administration
- Master of Health Administration/Education
- Health Management Certificate More...
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
Ultimate Medical Academy (UMA) offers industry-relevant knowledge and training for in demand careers in healthcare.
- Diploma - Medical Office Billing Specialist
- A.S. - Medical Billing & Coding
- Diploma - Medical Billing & Coding
- Medical Transcription
- Medical Office Assisting
- Dental Assistant