Your online resource for Ophthalmic Technician Training and Career Information. The role of the ophthalmic technician is to assist the eye doctor with patient care. These professionals are required to help with medical histor...
Ophthalmic Technician Schools
- Health Science, BS (Online)
- Health Services Administration, BA (Online Only)
- Health Services Administration, AA More...
Earn your degree online with Grand Canyon University. We offer approximately 100 bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degree programs in a variety of fields that can be completed 100% online.
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice More...
With more than 300 online and residential areas of study, Liberty offers programs from the certificate to doctoral level.
- Undergraduate Certificate in Health Sciences
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
- AA: Medical Office Assistance More...
Trident University International provides an exceptional online educational experience for its students – diverse adult learners including current and former members of the military family.
- Health Sciences (MSHS)
- Health Sciences (Ph.D. HS)
- Health Sciences (BSHS) More...
- Master of Science in Nursing/Nurse Education
- Master of Health Administration/Master of Business Administration/Project Management
- Master of Science in Nursing/Nurse Administration More...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- BS in Heath and Wellness
- Associate of Science in Health Science (Military Only)
- MS in Nursing More...
- Medical Transcription
- Medical Office Assisting
- B.S. in Health Studies - Health Management
- B.S. in Health Studies - Health Communication
- B.S. in Health Studies - Self-Designed More...
Capella provides a flexible online learning environment designed for working adults who want to advance in their profession.
- DNP - BSN-to-DNP (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN - Nursing, General (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN - RN-to-MSN Nursing, General (CCNE-accredited) More...