Your online resource for Ophthalmic Technician Training and Career Information. The role of the ophthalmic technician is to assist the eye doctor with patient care. These professionals are required to help with medical histor...
Ophthalmic Technician Schools
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- AS in Health Science
- Medical Assisting More...
- Medical Transcriptionist
- Medical Coding and Billing
- AS - Medical Assisting and Administration
- BS - Nursing
Capella provides a flexible online learning environment designed for working adults who want to advance in their profession.
- MS - Health Care Security
- MS - Sex Therapy
- DNP - BSN-to-DNP (CCNE-accredited) More...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- PhD - Addictions
- PhD - Gerontology
- PhD - Trauma and Disaster Relief More...
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Allied Health Science (AS)
- Specialization in Nurse Educator (MSN)
- Nurse Educator (PGC) More...
- Medical Assisting, AS (Online)
- Medical Administrative Billing and Coding, AS (Online)
At Fortis Institute, you may get the skills and training you need to prepare for a career.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Medical Assisting Online
- Medical Billing and Coding Online