Your online resource for Ophthalmic Technician Training and Career Information. The role of the ophthalmic technician is to assist the eye doctor with patient care. These professionals are required to help with medical histor...
Ophthalmic Technician Schools
- Allied Health Science (AS)
- Health Sciences (BS)
- Nursing (RN to BSN) More...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Assisting
- Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner More...
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice More...
University of Management & Technology
Committed to Building Futures
UMT is highly respected by Fortune 500 companies and US military and veteran’s community!
UMT Online degree and certificate programs allow you to study at anytime, anywhere using any device!
- Master of Health Administration
- Bachelor of Health Administration
- AS - Medical Assisting and Administration
- BS - Nursing
- An Overview of Autism Spectrum Disorders (Grad Certificate)
- Health Care Coordination BS
- Integrative Health (BS) More...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Doctor of Health Science (Online)
- Nursing, MS (Online)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- PhD - Addictions
- PhD - Gerontology
- PhD - Trauma and Disaster Relief More...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Undergraduate Certificate in Health Sciences
- CERT: Healthcare Management
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity More...