Your online resource for Ophthalmic Technician Training and Career Information. The role of the ophthalmic technician is to assist the eye doctor with patient care. These professionals are required to help with medical histor...
- B.S. in Health Studies - Health Management
- B.S. in Health Studies - Health Communication
- B.S. in Health Studies - Self-Designed More...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- BS in Heath and Wellness
- Associate of Science in Health Science (Military Only)
- MS in Nursing More...
With more than 300 online and residential areas of study, Liberty offers programs from the certificate to doctoral level.
- Undergraduate Certificate in Health Sciences
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
- AA: Medical Office Assistance More...
Capella provides a flexible online learning environment designed for working adults who want to advance in their profession.
- DNP - BSN-to-DNP (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN - Nursing, General (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN - RN-to-MSN Nursing, General (CCNE-accredited) More...
- A.A. in Health Care Administration
- Master of Health Administration/Education
- Health Management Certificate More...
- Allied Health Science (AS)
- Specialization in Nurse Educator (MSN)
- Doctor of Nurse Practice More...
Keiser University offers degrees in fields that are in demand and provides job placement assistance to all its students and alumni.
- Doctor of Health Science (Online)
- Health Services Management, Graduate Business Certificate
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880.
- Online Executive Master of Health Administration
- BS - Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing - Adult-Gero Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse-Midwifery More...