Organizational Management Degree
Your online resource for Organizational Management Degree and Career Information. Organizational managers are specifically tasked to help businesses and companies achieve their goals. It is their responsibility to help create organization and a focus on the goals of the company so that things can be achieved as needed. There are a variety of careers that this degree can offer, including restaurant management, corporate recruiting, career planning, consulting, and other positions in various businesses. There are many ways that an organizational management degree can come in handy, including with positions that are already held. Bachelor degree programs in organizational management are most common, although there are MBA programs available for higher careers and better job opportunities. Classes taken will include business, business ethics, accounting and finance classes, leadership, human resources, interpersonal communications, planning and development, and similar business courses that will set up each student for success in their chosen career. The growth of this career field is on par with the national average, which sits at about 12% through 2018, leaving plenty of job opportunities for graduates that hold an organizational management degree.
Organizations Management Schools
- PhD - Business Management (ACBSP-accredited)
- BS - Management and Leadership (ACBSP-accredited)
- MBA - Human Resource Management (ACBSP-accredited) More...
- B.S. in Applied Management
- M.B.A.: Strategic Human Resource Management
- Ph.D. in General Psychology with an Emphasis in Industrial and Organizational Psychology More...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Human Resources Management - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Human Resources Management - D.B.A.
- Human Resource Management - BBA More...
Join the community of thought leaders at University of the Rockies. Pursue your graduate degree from the University’s School of Professional Psychology or School of Organizational Leadership.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Organizational Development and Leadership
- MA in Organizational Development and Leadership
- MA in International Leadership
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Organizational Management (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Human Resource Management (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration (AS) (Online) More...
Founded by the Society of Jesus in 1851, Saint Joseph's University (SJU) has been developing the minds and abilities of men and women in a challenging academic environment steeped in the enriching Jesuit tradition of cura personalis (care of the entire person).
- MS Organization Development & Leadership
Grantham University's 100% accredited online degrees are convenient, portable and designed so you can fit education into your life instead of arranging life around your education.
- Master of Science in Performance Improvement
- Associate of Arts in Business Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management More...
Congratulations! Your interest in Independence University is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Business Administration - Human Resources (BS)
- Business Administration (BS)
- Business Administration - New Media Marketing (BS)
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
Since 1888, The University of Scranton has grounded its education in Catholic and Jesuit principles based on intellectual growth and integrity, all of which shape the online master’s and certificate programs.
- Online MBA specialization in Human Resources
- Online MS in Human Resources
- Online General MBA