Organizational Management Degree
Your online resource for Organizational Management Degree and Career Information. Organizational managers are specifically tasked to help businesses and companies achieve their goals. It is their responsibility to help create organization and a focus on the goals of the company so that things can be achieved as needed. There are a variety of careers that this degree can offer, including restaurant management, corporate recruiting, career planning, consulting, and other positions in various businesses. There are many ways that an organizational management degree can come in handy, including with positions that are already held. Bachelor degree programs in organizational management are most common, although there are MBA programs available for higher careers and better job opportunities. Classes taken will include business, business ethics, accounting and finance classes, leadership, human resources, interpersonal communications, planning and development, and similar business courses that will set up each student for success in their chosen career. The growth of this career field is on par with the national average, which sits at about 12% through 2018, leaving plenty of job opportunities for graduates that hold an organizational management degree.
Organizations Management Schools
- Master of Arts in Human Dynamics
- Bachelor of Science in Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Resource Management More...
Join the community of thought leaders at University of the Rockies. Pursue your graduate degree from the University’s School of Professional Psychology or School of Organizational Leadership.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Organizational Development and Leadership
- MA in Organizational Development and Leadership
- MA in International Leadership
Discover the Difference a Community of Support Makes in Your Educational Journey. From Application to Graduation, the Support You Need to Achieve Your Goals. 100% Online.
- BA in Business Administration/Organizational Leadership
- MBA/Human Resources Management
- BA in Business Administration/Human Resource Management More...
- Master of Science in Leadership Online
- Master of Business Administration Online
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Organizational Management (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Human Resource Management (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration (AS) (Online) More...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Nonprofit Management
- Organizational Leadership - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Project Management More...
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Organizational Leadership
- Associate of Arts in Business - Business Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Business Management More...
Founded by the Society of Jesus in 1851, Saint Joseph's University (SJU) has been developing the minds and abilities of men and women in a challenging academic environment steeped in the enriching Jesuit tradition of cura personalis (care of the entire person).
- MS Organization Development & Leadership
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) recently received state approval to enroll students with little to no prior college experience. To help ensure student success, the university has created a program especially for these students who plan on starting their college experience for the first time with us.
- MS - Management
- Master - Human Resource Management
- MS - Organizational Leadership
Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School has brought the philosophy of business with humanity in mind to a part time format.
- Flexible MBA
- Flexible MBA - Management