Organizational Management Degree
Your online resource for Organizational Management Degree and Career Information. Organizational managers are specifically tasked to help businesses and companies achieve their goals. It is their responsibility to help create organization and a focus on the goals of the company so that things can be achieved as needed. There are a variety of careers that this degree can offer, including restaurant management, corporate recruiting, career planning, consulting, and other positions in various businesses. There are many ways that an organizational management degree can come in handy, including with positions that are already held. Bachelor degree programs in organizational management are most common, although there are MBA programs available for higher careers and better job opportunities. Classes taken will include business, business ethics, accounting and finance classes, leadership, human resources, interpersonal communications, planning and development, and similar business courses that will set up each student for success in their chosen career. The growth of this career field is on par with the national average, which sits at about 12% through 2018, leaving plenty of job opportunities for graduates that hold an organizational management degree.
Organizations Management Schools
- Master of Arts in Human Dynamics
- Bachelor of Science in Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Resource Management More...
- B.S. in Applied Management
- M.B.A.: Strategic Human Resource Management
- Ph.D. in General Psychology with an Emphasis in Industrial and Organizational Psychology More...
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology - MSIOP (Master's)
- Business Administration - Associate
- Business Intelligence - MBA (Master's) More...
- Music Production, Bachelors of Science (Online)
- Audio Production Bachelors (Online)
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- MA in Organizational Leadership
- MBA Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Applied Psychology/Organizational Psychology More...
Join the community of thought leaders at University of the Rockies. Pursue your graduate degree from the University’s School of Professional Psychology or School of Organizational Leadership.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Organizational Development and Leadership
- MA in Organizational Development and Leadership
- MA in International Leadership
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Human Resources Management - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Human Resources Management - D.B.A.
- Human Resource Management - BBA More...
Founded by the Society of Jesus in 1851, Saint Joseph's University (SJU) has been developing the minds and abilities of men and women in a challenging academic environment steeped in the enriching Jesuit tradition of cura personalis (care of the entire person).
- MS Organization Development & Leadership
- Associate of Arts in Business - Business Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Business Management
- Master of Management More...
Technology changes everything®
You’ve found Ashford University, where school comes to you
- BA/Organizational Management - No Concentration
- MA/Organizational Management
- MBA - Human Resources Management More...