Pre Law Degree
Your online resource for Pre Law Degree and Career Information. Legal studies, also known as pre law degree programs, are available from many different colleges and universities. Typically, a law student must obtain a bachelor's degree in pre law or a related field before applying to law school and being accepted. Having a high GPA, LSAT score, and a diverse background with experience in legal internships can always help to improve the chances of acceptance into highly selective law programs. A pre law degree will teach things like legal ethics, case law research, legal drafting and writing, and computer proficiency. Prerequisites and core classes will also be required here, which will usually include English, communications, and other basic classes that can aid in a law degree pursuit. The law field is highly selective, but it also has plenty of potential for future growth. Students who are considering a pre law degree need to work hard to become the best that they can be so that their acceptance into the law school of their choice is automatic. There are many legal careers to choose from, but becoming a lawyer is by far the most rewarding and highest profile legal career.
Pre Law Schools
Hofstra University is a private institution whose primary mission is to provide a quality education to its students in an environment that encourages, nurtures and supports learning through the free and open exchange of ideas for the betterment of humankind.
- Online Master of Laws in Health Law and Policy
- Online Master of Arts in Health Law and Policy
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Legal Studies
- A.S. in Legal Studies
- Certificate: Paralegal (Legal Studies)
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Legal Studies - Homeland Security (Master of Science) - Online
- Legal Studies - Law & Public Policy (Master of Science) - Online
- Legal Studies - Criminal Justice (Master of Science) - Online More...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Master of Business Administration in American Legal Studies
- Master of Business Administration in International Legal Studies
- Associate of Arts: Paralegal Studies More...
- Bachelors in Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration
- Master - Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- Criminal Justice - Bachelor
- Law Enforcement Academy (Police) - Bachelor
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Criminal Justice (BS) (Online)