Pre Law Degree
Your online resource for Pre Law Degree and Career Information. Legal studies, also known as pre law degree programs, are available from many different colleges and universities. Typically, a law student must obtain a bachelo...
Pre Law Schools
- LLM in International Finance and Banking Law
- LLM in Technology and Intellectual Property Law
- LLM in International Business Law
- Paralegal Studies, AA (Online Only)
- Legal Studies, BA (Online)
Everest University Online, a Division of Everest University, makes career training convenient and accessible. With courses tailored for working students and others who need a more flexible class schedule, Everest University Online allows students to learn from home and offers the same well-respected curriculum available at a traditional campus.
- Paralegal (Associate's)
- Paralegal (Bachelor's)
With more than 300 online and residential areas of study, Liberty offers programs from the certificate to doctoral level.
- CERT: Paralegal Studies
Earn your degree online with Grand Canyon University. We offer approximately 100 bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degree programs in a variety of fields that can be completed 100% online.
- B.A. in Government with an Emphasis in Legal Studies
Experience an education that helps you realize your potential in a way that fits you best. Request more information about Post University today.
- Certificate: Paralegal (Legal Studies)
- A.S. in Legal Studies
- B.S. in Legal Studies
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Pathway to Paralegal Postbaccalaureate Certificate
- BS in Paralegal Studies
- AAS in Paralegal Studies More...
- Paralegal (A)
- Master of Science of the Law (JSM) in International Taxation and Financial Services
- Master of Laws (LLM) in International Taxation and Financial Services