Project Management Degrees
Your online resource for Project Management Degrees and Career Information. Project management professionals will always be in high demand. The job market for this career is not growing as quickly as some other careers might be, but there are opportunities available to graduates with project management degrees. The growth is slightly below the national average for occupational growth through 2018, and also varies depending on the exact position that is held. Those in project management positions will work with managing various projects in the workplace and ensuring that things are done in the most efficient and timely manner possible. They will be responsible for managing employees, creating a positive work environment, and fostering teamwork and success through their leadership. Courses taken will include business classes, communications, interpersonal relations, human resources, and leadership and problem solving skills. There will also be additional coursework in related areas as part of the degree program. These degrees are generally 4-year programs, although someone can have a successful career in project management with only an associate degree, which is a 2-year degree. The jobs available to project management professionals vary greatly and offer the chance to work in many different industries and areas of business.
Project Management Schools
- M.B.A. with an Emphasis in Project Management
- B.S. in Business Administration More...
- BA/Project Management
- BA/Public Relations and Marketing - Project Management
- MA/Organizational Management - Project Management More...
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration in Management
- Associate of Arts in Business
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) recently received state approval to enroll students with little to no prior college experience. To help ensure student success, the university has created a program especially for these students who plan on starting their college experience for the first time with us.
- Master - Project Management
- Master - Information Technology Management
Discover the Difference a Community of Support Makes in Your Educational Journey. From Application to Graduation, the Support You Need to Achieve Your Goals. 100% Online.
- BA in Business Administration/Project Management
- MBA/Project Management
- BA in Business Administration More...
Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a four-year, private university located in west St. Louis County.
- Online Master of Business Administration Project Management Concentration
- Online Master of Business Administration Management Concentration
- Online Master of Business Administration Cybersecurity Concentration More...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Project Management - BBA
- Project Management - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Project Management - D.B.A. More...
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- MBA Project Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration/Management
- Master of Business Administration More...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- MBA - Project Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Project Management
- Master's (MIT) - IT Project Management
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
- Online Master of Business Administration