RN to BSN Nursing
Your online resource for RN to BSN Nursing Education and Career Information. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (bls.gov), career prospects for registered nurses are increasing rapidly across the country, and the employment rate is expected to grow 26% by 2020. At least a two-year degree is required to sit for the NCLEX-RN exam, qualifying students for practice as a registered nurse; a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree (BSN) goes above and beyond, training students in research, leadership, theory and nursing science, as well as building on previous education with the latest in techniques and technology. Though a typical BSN program runs about four years, an RN to BSN nursing program is designed especially for working nurses-those who have already completed an associate or diploma program-and bridges the gap between programs within two years. Nurses with BSN degrees can look forward to a broad array of opportunities: while many work as registered nurses at hospitals and clinics, a BSN also opens the door to roles in administration and management.
RN to BSN Nursing Schools
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge) More...
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (RN to MSN)
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (RN-MSN) More...
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C. the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
About University of North Carolina Wilmington
To meet today’s high demand for nursing professionals UNCW is offering an accredited Bachelor of Science in Nursing program completely online.
- RN to BSN
About The University of Texas at Arlington
- Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Registered Nurse to Master of Science in Nursing (RN to MSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Pediatric Acute Care Nurse Practitioner More...
Wilkes University’s School of Nursing offers CCNE-accredited online degrees and certificate programs ideal for working health care professionals, instructed by experienced, respected faculty dedicated to mentoring and personalized support for every student.
- RN to MS - Nursing Education
- RN to MS - Nurse Executive
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)