RN to BSN Nursing
Your online resource for RN to BSN Nursing Education and Career Information. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (bls.gov), career prospects for registered nurses are increasing rapidly across the country, and the employment rate is expected to grow 26% by 2020. At least a two-year degree is required to sit for the NCLEX-RN exam, qualifying students for practice as a registered nurse; a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree (BSN) goes above and beyond, training students in research, leadership, theory and nursing science, as well as building on previous education with the latest in techniques and technology. Though a typical BSN program runs about four years, an RN to BSN nursing program is designed especially for working nurses-those who have already completed an associate or diploma program-and bridges the gap between programs within two years. Nurses with BSN degrees can look forward to a broad array of opportunities: while many work as registered nurses at hospitals and clinics, a BSN also opens the door to roles in administration and management.
RN to BSN Nursing Schools
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge) More...
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession.
- BSN - RN-to-BSN Completion (CCNE-accredited)
- DNP - Doctor of Nursing Practice (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN - Nursing Leadership and Administration (CCNE-accredited) More...
A nationally recognized leader in online education, Lamar University online tailors the on-campus degree program to a flexible, affordable format for busy professionals.
- RN to BSN
- Registered Nurse to Master of Science in Nursing (RN to MSN)
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- RN-BSN (Bachelor of Science) - Online
- Dual Degree: MSN-MBA (MSN-MBA) - Online
- MSN Nursing Administration & Leadership (Master of Science) - Online
About the University of Rhode Island
The University of Rhode Island has grown from an agricultural school and agricultural experiment station to the community-committed university it is today—a place where ideas unleash potential and diversity incubates creativity.
- RN to BSN
Wilkes University’s School of Nursing offers CCNE-accredited online degrees and certificate programs ideal for working health care professionals, instructed by experienced, respected faculty dedicated to mentoring and personalized support for every student.
- RN to MS - Nursing Education
- RN to MS - Nurse Executive
Saint Xavier University, Chicago’s oldest Catholic university, has a long history of educating students to prepare them for professional success and lay the foundation for personal fulfillment.
- MSN in Clinical Leadership
- MSN in Executive Leadership
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (RN to MSN)
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (RN-MSN) More...