RN to BSN Nursing
Your online resource for RN to BSN Nursing Education and Career Information. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (bls.gov), career prospects for registered nurses are increasing ra...
RN to BSN Nursing Schools
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing - RN to BSN
- Accelerated MS in Nursing
- MSN - Executive Leader
Capella provides a flexible online learning environment designed for working adults who want to advance in their profession.
- BSN - RN-to-BSN Completion (CCNE-accredited)
- DNP - Doctor of Nursing Practice (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN - RN-to-MSN Nursing Leadership and Administration (CCNE-accredited) More...
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- RN-BSN (Bachelor of Science) - Online
- Dual Degree: MSN-MBA (MSN-MBA) - Online
- MSN Nursing Administration & Leadership (Master of Science) - Online
Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a four-year, private university located in west St. Louis County.
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP)
- Post-Master Nurse Practitioner Certificate-Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing-Pediatric (Primary Care) Nurse Practitioner (PNP) More...
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)