RN to BSN Nursing
Your online resource for RN to BSN Nursing Education and Career Information. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (bls.gov), career prospects for registered nurses are increasing rapidly across the country, and the employment rate is expected to grow 26% by 2020. At least a two-year degree is required to sit for the NCLEX-RN exam, qualifying students for practice as a registered nurse; a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree (BSN) goes above and beyond, training students in research, leadership, theory and nursing science, as well as building on previous education with the latest in techniques and technology. Though a typical BSN program runs about four years, an RN to BSN nursing program is designed especially for working nurses-those who have already completed an associate or diploma program-and bridges the gap between programs within two years. Nurses with BSN degrees can look forward to a broad array of opportunities: while many work as registered nurses at hospitals and clinics, a BSN also opens the door to roles in administration and management.
RN to BSN Nursing Schools
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge) More...
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession.
- BSN - RN-to-BSN Completion (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN - Nursing Leadership and Administration (CCNE-accredited)
- MSN - RN-to-MSN Nursing Leadership and Administration (CCNE-accredited)
Wilkes University’s School of Nursing offers CCNE-accredited online degrees and certificate programs ideal for working health care professionals, instructed by experienced, respected faculty dedicated to mentoring and personalized support for every student.
- RN to MS - Nursing Education
- RN to MS - Nurse Executive
Saint Xavier University, Chicago’s oldest Catholic university, has a long history of educating students to prepare them for professional success and lay the foundation for personal fulfillment.
- MSN in Clinical Leadership
- MSN in Executive Leadership
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- Nursing Administration - Master's
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Master of Science in Nursing
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Nursing: RN to BSN