RN to BSN Nursing
Your online resource for RN to BSN Nursing Education and Career Information. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (bls.gov), career prospects for registered nurses are increasing rapidly across the country, and the employment rate is expected to grow 26% by 2020. At least a two-year degree is required to sit for the NCLEX-RN exam, qualifying students for practice as a registered nurse; a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree (BSN) goes above and beyond, training students in research, leadership, theory and nursing science, as well as building on previous education with the latest in techniques and technology. Though a typical BSN program runs about four years, an RN to BSN nursing program is designed especially for working nurses-those who have already completed an associate or diploma program-and bridges the gap between programs within two years. Nurses with BSN degrees can look forward to a broad array of opportunities: while many work as registered nurses at hospitals and clinics, a BSN also opens the door to roles in administration and management.
RN to BSN Nursing Schools
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- RN-BSN (Bachelor of Science) - Online
- Dual Degree: MSN-MBA (MSN-MBA) - Online
- MSN Nursing Administration & Leadership (Master of Science) - Online
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a four-year, private university located in west St. Louis County.
- Online Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP)-Pediatric (Primary Care) Nurse Practitioner (PNP)
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP) More...
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (RN to MSN)
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (RN-MSN)
- Specialization in Nurse Educator (RN to MSN) More...
Wilkes University’s School of Nursing offers CCNE-accredited online degrees and certificate programs ideal for working health care professionals, instructed by experienced, respected faculty dedicated to mentoring and personalized support for every student.
- RN to MS - Nursing Education
- RN to MS - Nurse Executive
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
Saint Xavier University, Chicago’s oldest Catholic university, has a long history of educating students to prepare them for professional success and lay the foundation for personal fulfillment.
- MSN in Clinical Leadership
- MSN in Executive Leadership
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing