Social Work Degrees
Your online resource for Social Work Education and Career Information. In today's social climate, with a rapidly expanding population and the rise of a large elderly community as the Baby Boomer generation...
Social Work Schools
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Counseling Psychology(EdD) (Online)
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- Sports Counseling (Certificate) - Online
- Law and Public Policy Certificate
- Spiritual, Ethical, and Religious Counseling (Certificate) - Online
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) recently received state approval to enroll students with little to no prior college experience. To help ensure student success, the university has created a program especially for these students who plan on starting their college experience for the first time with us.
- BS - Human Services
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- MA Human Services: Military Resilience
- MA Human Services: Christian Ministry
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour More...
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Human Services
- B.S. in Human Services / Health and Community Services
- B.S. in Human Services / Human Services Management More...
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning.
- Online Master of Arts in Counseling - Professional School Counseling (PSC)