Your online resource for Sociology Degree and Career Information. Sociology degree programs can offer a variety of career options for people who want to study human behavior and the interaction within a social structure. The courses that people will take include courses in sociology, social sciences, social problems, social theory and deviance, statistical analysis, humanities, mathematics, general science, urban sociology, social psychology, and related courses that will help to create a well-rounded understanding of this broad science. There are many more specialized disciplines within the world of sociology, but many people still choose the sociology degree because it offers many different choices for future careers and growth. The industry is one that is ever-growing, and the increasing population simply means an increase in jobs into the future for whomever majors in this science. There are certificate programs, associate degrees, bachelor degrees, master's degrees, and even doctorate and PhD programs available in sociology. Choosing the right program is up to each student and their intentions for their future career.
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- Sociology - Deviance (Bachelor of Arts) - Online
- Conflict Resolution (Master of Arts) - Online
- Arabic Language & Culture (Certificate) - Online More...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Gender Diversity Studies - MA in Psychology
- Gender Diversity Studies - PhD of Psychology
NU has been educating leaders since 1934 at our campus near Seattle. If you have a dream, we can help make it possible.
- Associate of Arts in General Studies
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Liberal Arts (BA) (Online)
Our Lady of the Lake University is a private, Catholic university with a deep connection to the history and community of San Antonio.
- Master of Social Work (MSW) Degree
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Human Services / Human Services Management
- B.S. in Human Services
- B.S. in Human Services / Health and Community Services
Why Choose Widener University?
At Widener University, we proudly cultivate challenging and culturally diverse learning environments where academics, leadership, and service come first. Our curricula are connected to societal issues and challenge students to take social responsibility for their role in today's global society.
- Masters of Social Work
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
- Online Master of Information
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880.
- Online Master of Management in Library and Information Science - Urban Public Librarianship
- Online Master of Management in Library and Information Science - Academic Librarianship
- Online Master of Management in Library and Information Science More...