Your online resource for Sociology Degree and Career Information. Sociology degree programs can offer a variety of career options for people who want to study human behavior and the interaction within a social structure. The courses that people will take include courses in sociology, social sciences, social problems, social theory and deviance, statistical analysis, humanities, mathematics, general science, urban sociology, social psychology, and related courses that will help to create a well-rounded understanding of this broad science. There are many more specialized disciplines within the world of sociology, but many people still choose the sociology degree because it offers many different choices for future careers and growth. The industry is one that is ever-growing, and the increasing population simply means an increase in jobs into the future for whomever majors in this science. There are certificate programs, associate degrees, bachelor degrees, master's degrees, and even doctorate and PhD programs available in sociology. Choosing the right program is up to each student and their intentions for their future career.
Technology changes everything®
You’ve found Ashford University, where school comes to you
- BA/Social Science - No Concentration
- BA/Cultural Anthropology More...
A nationally recognized leader in online education, Lamar University online tailors the on-campus degree program to a flexible, affordable format for busy professionals.
- Bachelor of Science in Sociology
- Bachelor of Applied Arts & Sciences
- Bachelor of General Studies
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- Sociology - Deviance (Bachelor of Arts) - Online
- Conflict Resolution (Master of Arts) - Online
- Arabic Language & Culture (Certificate) - Online More...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Gender Diversity Studies - MA in Psychology
- Gender Diversity Studies - PhD of Psychology
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Liberal Arts (BA) (Online)
Saint Mary's University of Minnesota's Online Master's Programs
At Saint Mary's, we take pride in offering online graduate degrees designed to complement the schedules of working adults like you. Get an affordable, convenient education from a top-ranked university that's grounded in real-world applications.
- Master of Arts in Special Education
- Master of Arts in Human Resource Management
- Master of Arts in International Development More...