Software Engineering Degrees
Your online resource for Software Engineering Degrees and Career Information. Software engineering degrees lead to rewarding careers in computers systems and operations. These careers are going to grow substantially in the next decade because of the increasing dependence on computers in everyday life. Software engineering has many different specialties that can be chosen to work with, as well. Students who want to work on applications and systems will be able to create new software and systems that are suited for a specific company. Software engineering can also involve maintenance, modifications, and development of all types of products and applications. These courses take about 2-3 years and can be taken online or at a traditional college. Students who pursue software engineering degrees will be required to take plenty of math, science, computer and IT courses, principles and theory classes, and programming courses. The salaries for these professionals start at about $73,000. However, systems specialists can easily earn more than $80,000 for their extra skills and abilities. Anyone who enjoys working with computers and creating or fixing applications and software can find this degree to be a satisfying career choice.
Software Engineering Schools
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - Software Application Programming
- Information Systems & Technology: Information Security Studies (MS)
- BS - Management Information Systems and Business Analytics
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BIT) - Software Analysis and Development
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration/Computer Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- Computer Information Systems (Bachelor of Science) - Online
- Cybersecurity Certificate
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Computer Information Systems / Computer Networking
Earn your Master's in Computer Science online from Syracuse University without relocating or leaving your job. GRE waivers are available for those who qualify.
- MS in Computer Science