Speech Therapy Degree
Your online resource for Speech Therapy Degree and Career Information. Speech-language pathologists are more commonly known as speech therapists. Their main career function is to work with speech issues and disorders related to this, including language, cognitive communication disorders, voice, swallowing, and fluency issues. About 48% of therapists work in the educational services industry. Almost every state requires a master's degree for licensure in this particular industry. Jobs in the future are expected to be favorable. While they might not be soaring, the speech therapy degree will provide jobs that are plentiful for those who need them. 47 states regulate the licensing requirements of speech language pathologists, requiring education from an accredited program and the right level of education as well. In addition to this, a passing score on a national exam is required, as is 300-375 hours of experience and 9 months of post-graduate professional experience. This is one medical career that requires a lot of commitment and dedication, but it can be done if someone has their sights set on success with a speech therapy degree.
Speech Therapy Schools
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- DHA - Health Administration
- MHA - Health Administration
- BS - Health Care Administration Leadership More...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C. the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.
- Master of Public Health
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- Associate of Arts in Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration/Healthcare Management
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN) More...