Sports Psychology Degree
Your online resource for Sports Psychology Degree and Career Information. Sports psychology is a very specialized field of study that involved the psychological aspects of various athletics and participation. A sports psychologist will be charged with observing social and developmental issues in athletic performance and determining which elements need to be discussed and whether things are operating as they should be or not. A sports psychology degree will generally include a master's or doctorate level education simply because of the complex nature of this specialized field of study. Sports psychologists can work in public schools, private schools, postsecondary athletics and even professional sports of all kinds. The sports psychology degree is very specific in what it teaches, but not how the degree can be used. Any situation that requires a psychological look at athletics is a good place for a sports psychologist. Keep in mind that professional sports and college athletics will pay better, while private practice and consulting positions will still have above-average pay. Anyone who is considering a sports psychology degree can count on plenty of opportunities now and into the next decade for their career.
Sports Psychology Schools
- MS - Sport Psychology
- BS - Psychology
- MS - Applied Research More...
- M.S. in Psychology with an Emphasis in Forensic Psychology
- Graduate Certificate of Completion in GeroPsychology
- M.S. Psychology with an Emphasis in Geropsychology More...
- Ed.D. Educational Psychology and Technology
- M.A. Psychology
- Online Ph.D. Applied Behavior Analysis More...
- MA Psychology
Join the community of thought leaders at University of the Rockies. Pursue your graduate degree from the University’s School of Professional Psychology or School of Organizational Leadership.
- Doctor of Psychology, Sports and Performance Psychology
- MA in Psychology, Sport and Performance Psychology Specialization
- MA in Psychology, General Psychology
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- AA in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science: Psychology: Criminal Psychology
- Bachelor of Science: Psychology: Life Coaching More...
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- Associate of Arts in Applied Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Applied Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Applied Psychology/Clinical Psychology
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Psychology (BA) (Online)