Teacher Education Multiple Levels
Your online resource for Teacher Education Multiple Levels and Career Information. Teachers are a unique breed. There is an increasing demand for teachers who are able to teach at multiple levels. Generally, education majors are required to choose between early childhood, primary, secondary, and post-secondary education paths with their college program, but there is teacher education multiple levels that is available. If a student wishes to pursue teaching of all primary and secondary students, they can do that with a choice of majors that is offered. Teaching students will learn all of the basic subjects when they are teaching kindergarten and elementary grades and the subject that they want to teach when they choose secondary education. This also requires a course in teacher preparation, as well as an internship. Teaching students are required to pass a licensing test to become teachers once the education has been completed. Private schools do not require licensure and there are alternative paths to becoming certified to teach in situations where positions are hard to fill or there are extenuating circumstances. In most cases, at least a 4-year degree is required.
Teacher Education Schools
- BA/Library Science and Media
- BA/English Language Learner Studies
- BA/Education Studies More...
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) recently received state approval to enroll students with little to no prior college experience. To help ensure student success, the university has created a program especially for these students who plan on starting their college experience for the first time with us.
- MS - Teaching and Learning
- M.A. Education with Preliminary Education Specialist Instruction Credential
- Preliminary Education Specialist Credential
- Multiple Subject English Learner Teaching Credential More...
Founded by the Society of Jesus in 1851, Saint Joseph's University (SJU) has been developing the minds and abilities of men and women in a challenging academic environment steeped in the enriching Jesuit tradition of cura personalis (care of the entire person).
- Masters in Secondary Education
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Career and Technical Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction Equity, Ethics, and Justice More...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- General Education - Doctor of Education
- MEd - Reading Education
- E-Learning - EdS More...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Adult Education and Training
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Child Studies
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Education Specialist in Instructional Design and Technology
- PhD in Instructional Design and Technology
- Instructional Design & Technology