Teacher Education Multiple Levels
Your online resource for Teacher Education Multiple Levels and Career Information. Teachers are a unique breed. There is an increasing demand for teachers who are able to teach at multiple levels. Generally, education majors are required to choose between early childhood, primary, secondary, and post-secondary education paths with their college program, but there is teacher education multiple levels that is available. If a student wishes to pursue teaching of all primary and secondary students, they can do that with a choice of majors that is offered. Teaching students will learn all of the basic subjects when they are teaching kindergarten and elementary grades and the subject that they want to teach when they choose secondary education. This also requires a course in teacher preparation, as well as an internship. Teaching students are required to pass a licensing test to become teachers once the education has been completed. Private schools do not require licensure and there are alternative paths to becoming certified to teach in situations where positions are hard to fill or there are extenuating circumstances. In most cases, at least a 4-year degree is required.
Teacher Education Schools
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- Secondary Mathematics - Additional Endorsement - Certificate
- Elementary Mathematics - Additional Endorsement - Certificate
- Master of Arts in Teaching
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- M.Ed. - Teaching and Learning
- MA Teaching: Middle Grades
- M.Ed. Teaching & Learning: History More...
- M.A. Education with Preliminary Education Specialist Instruction Credential
- Preliminary Education Specialist Credential
- Multiple Subject English Learner Teaching Credential More...
Columbus State University is committed to delivering a deeply personal and relevant academic experience that prepares graduates to excel in their professions and to become leaders who guide, influence and inspire positive change.
- M.Ed. In Teacher Leadership
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Career and Technical Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction Equity, Ethics, and Justice More...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- General Education - Doctor of Education
- MEd - Reading Education
- E-Learning - EdS More...
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- Early Childhood Education (Certificate Only) - Online
- Early Childhood Education (MEd plus Certification) - Online
- Early Childhood Education (Master of Education) - Online
Building on an innovative 25-year history, California State University San Marcos is a forward-focused institution, dedicated to preparing future leaders, building great communities and solving critical issues. Located on a 304-acre hillside overlooking the city of San Marcos, the University is just a short distance from some of Southern California’s best beaches and an hour from the US-Mexico border. CSUSM enrollment is over 15,000 and the university is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
- Master of Arts in Education, Educational Administration
- Master of Arts in Education, Literacy