Teacher Education Multiple Levels
Your online resource for Teacher Education Multiple Levels and Career Information. Teachers are a unique breed. There is an increasing demand for teachers who are able to teach at multiple levels. Generally, education majors are required to choose between early childhood, primary, secondary, and post-secondary education paths with their college program, but there is teacher education multiple levels that is available. If a student wishes to pursue teaching of all primary and secondary students, they can do that with a choice of majors that is offered. Teaching students will learn all of the basic subjects when they are teaching kindergarten and elementary grades and the subject that they want to teach when they choose secondary education. This also requires a course in teacher preparation, as well as an internship. Teaching students are required to pass a licensing test to become teachers once the education has been completed. Private schools do not require licensure and there are alternative paths to becoming certified to teach in situations where positions are hard to fill or there are extenuating circumstances. In most cases, at least a 4-year degree is required.
Teacher Education Schools
- M.A. in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- M.A. in Gifted Education
- M.A. in Curriculum and Instruction More...
- EdS - Teacher Leader in Digital Transformation
- MS - Personalized Learning
- EdD - Performance Improvement Leadership More...
- Master of Arts in Teaching
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Career and Technical Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) More...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- General Education - Doctor of Education
- MEd - Reading Education
- E-Learning - EdS More...