Teachers Aide Training
Your online resource for Teachers Aide Training and Career Information. Teacher assistants, also known as teacher aides, are not required to have at least two years of postsecondary education, but will find better jobs if the...
Teachers Aide Schools
At University of Phoenix, we believe everyone deserves access to higher education.
University of Phoenix is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association. University of Phoenix was placed on Notice by The Higher Learning Commission, effective June 27, 2013. For additional information, contact The Higher Learning Commission, ncahlc.org.
- Master of Arts in Education/Curriculum and Instruction
- A.A. in Education
- Continuing Teacher Education
With more than 300 online and residential areas of study, Liberty offers programs from the certificate to doctoral level.
- MA Teaching: Middle Grades
- M.Ed. - Teaching and Learning
- M.Ed: Teaching & Learning Student Services More...
Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Ed.S. in College Teaching and Learning - General
- Ph.D. in Education - Mixed-Model - Global and Comparative Education
- Ph.D. in Education - Mixed-Model More...
Earn your degree online with Grand Canyon University. We offer approximately 100 bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degree programs in a variety of fields that can be completed 100% online.
- M.A. in Teaching - Professional Learning Communities (Does not lead to initial teacher licensure)
- B.S. in Educational Studies (Does Not Lead to Teacher Licensure)
- Preliminary Education Specialist Credential
- M.A. Education with Preliminary Multiple Subject Teaching Credential
- M.A. Education with Preliminary Education Specialist Instruction Credential More...
Capella provides a flexible online learning environment designed for working adults who want to advance in their profession.
- MS - Integrative Studies
- MS - K-12 Studies in Education
- MS - Evaluation, Research, and Measurement More...
Our 100% online M.S. degrees in Elementary Education and Special Education M.S. degrees can lead to initial teaching licensure or enhance existing credentials.
- M.S. in TESOL
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Global Training and Development - Master of Education
- International Education - Master of Education
- General Education - Master of Education More...
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Educational Administration
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction More...