Teachers Aide Training
Your online resource for Teachers Aide Training and Career Information. Teacher assistants, also known as teacher aides, are not required to have at least two years of postsecondary education, but will find better jobs if they do. An associate degree in child development, teaching, or a related field will garner the highest paying positions. About 40% of those who pursue careers as a teacher aide will work part-time, and need to find other work to supplement their income. Title 1 schools, or schools that have a large number of students from low-income families, require teacher assistants to have formal college education or to pass a state or local assessment proving their competency. Those who take college courses will learn leadership, basic fundamentals of teaching and the role that a teacher's aide plays in the classroom. They need to understand how schools operate and various instructional methods that are used in the classroom. With the right teachers aide training, professionals will find jobs in child care centers, elementary and secondary schools, and even in a college setting if the right education is obtained.
Teachers Aide Schools
- M.A. in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- M.A. in Gifted Education
- M.A. in Curriculum and Instruction More...
- MS - Instruction in the 1:1 Environment
- MS - Personalized Learning
- MS - K-12 Studies in Education More...
- BA/Library Science and Media
- BA/English Language Learner Studies
- BA/Education Studies More...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- M.Ed. - Teaching and Learning
- MA Teaching: Middle Grades
- AA in Education (Non-Licensure) More...
- Master of Arts in Teaching
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Career and Technical Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) More...
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Early Childhood Education (Certificate Only) - Online
- Early Childhood Education (MEd plus Certification) - Online
- Early Childhood Education (Master of Education) - Online
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Child Studies
- Instructional Design & Technology