Teachers Aide Training
Your online resource for Teachers Aide Training and Career Information. Teacher assistants, also known as teacher aides, are not required to have at least two years of postsecondary education, but will find better jobs if they do. An associate degree in child development, teaching, or a related field will garner the highest paying positions. About 40% of those who pursue careers as a teacher aide will work part-time, and need to find other work to supplement their income. Title 1 schools, or schools that have a large number of students from low-income families, require teacher assistants to have formal college education or to pass a state or local assessment proving their competency. Those who take college courses will learn leadership, basic fundamentals of teaching and the role that a teacher's aide plays in the classroom. They need to understand how schools operate and various instructional methods that are used in the classroom. With the right teachers aide training, professionals will find jobs in child care centers, elementary and secondary schools, and even in a college setting if the right education is obtained.
Teachers Aide Schools
- M.A. in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- M.A. in Gifted Education
- M.A. in Curriculum and Instruction More...
- Doctor of Management Higher Education Teaching and Learning
- EdS - Teacher Leader in Digital Transformation
- MS - Personalized Learning
- EdD - Performance Improvement Leadership More...
- M.A. Education with Preliminary Education Specialist Instruction Credential
- Preliminary Education Specialist Credential
- Multiple Subject English Learner Teaching Credential More...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Doctor of Education: Curriculum and Instruction
- Education Specialist: Curriculum and Instruction/Elementary Education
- Graduate Certificate: Gifted Education More...
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) recently received state approval to enroll students with little to no prior college experience. To help ensure student success, the university has created a program especially for these students who plan on starting their college experience for the first time with us.
- MS - Teaching and Learning
- Master of Arts in Teaching
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Career and Technical Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction Equity, Ethics, and Justice More...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- General Education - Doctor of Education
- MEd - Reading Education
- E-Learning - EdS More...
Saint Mary's University of Minnesota's Online Master's Programs
At Saint Mary's, we take pride in offering online graduate degrees designed to complement the schedules of working adults like you. Get an affordable, convenient education from a top-ranked university that's grounded in real-world applications.
- Master of Education in Learning Design and Technology