Agricultural Business Degree Goes Online With Colorado State
Are you interested in the business end of farming? Are you interested in making a lucrative career out of growing crops and feeding the nation? Then you might be interested in the new online degree completion option being offered at Colorado State University -- agricultural business. What's more, they are hosting an event to discuss the program at nearby Northeastern Junior College, where the corresponding associate's program is offered.
"Our northeast Colorado economy is built on the strength of agriculture," said Lance Bolton, president of Northeastern Junior College. "We know many of our current and former students will embrace the opportunity to complete their agricultural business degree through this new online option. We applaud CSU's efforts to increase access to higher education with targeted programs that meet the needs of rural Colorado."
The flexible online program uses economic theory to provide a framework for understanding agricultural issues, predicting the likely effects of government policies and regulations and devising solutions to economic and environmental problems. It focuses on the production and marketing of agricultural products for an industry that requires a variety of businesses to distribute, process, package and market agricultural commodities, in addition to other businesses to supply agricultural producers with capital, fuel, machinery, fertilizer and management services.
"Colorado State has a long history of working with Northeastern Junior College to provide agricultural education, and we are pleased to be moving forward together to provide quality online learning options for students who seek an undergraduate degree," said Lou Swanson, vice provost for Outreach and Strategic Partnerships at Colorado State.
School officials point to the flexibility of the program as one of its major benefits, giving students empowerment over their own education. It sounds like the future of agricultural study just got a little brighter.
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Respiratory Therapy
- Veterinary Technology - Associates More...
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession.
- MS - Addiction Studies
- MS - School Counseling (CACREP-accredited)
- MSN - RN-to-MSN Diabetes Nursing (CCNE-accredited) More...
A Rutgers business education prepares students for success – not just in their chosen fields but also in their lives.
- Online MS in Supply Chain Management
- Master of Governmental Accounting (Online)
The Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs is Syracuse University’s home for innovative, interdisciplinary teaching and research in the social sciences, public policy, public administration, and international relations.
- Executive Master of Public Administration (Executive MPA)
Become the leader you know you can be. The Forbes School of Business & TechnologyÒat Ashford University
- BA Sports and Recreation Management - Information Systems
- BA Public Relations and Marketing - Project Management
- MBA - Information Systems More...
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- Elementary Mathematics - Additional Endorsement - Certificate
- Business Intelligence - MBA (Master's)
- Information Technology and Security - Bachelor More...
Join the community of thought leaders at University of the Rockies. Pursue your graduate degree from the University’s School of Professional Psychology or School of Organizational Leadership.
- MA in Public Sociology
- Doctor of Psychology, Mediation & Conflict Resolution
- Doctor of Philosophy, Organizational Development and Leadership More...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Psychology (BA) (Online)
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online) More...
You can advance your career with a degree from Charter College Online.
- Certificate - Medical Office Administrative Assistant
- Certificate - Business Office Administration
- Certificate - Computer Technician