American InterContinental University Online Hits Top 100 for Hispanic Students
Good news for American InterContinental University Online -- according to a report in Higher Education Magazine, AIU Online ranks within the publication's top 100 schools awarding bachelor degrees to Hispanic students. This ranking is based on their performance in the 2007-2008 academic year, which was particularly stellar where following through with students is concerned:
AIU Online ranks 84th in the latest roster, which covers the number of degrees awarded to Hispanic students in the 2007-2008 academic year ending June 30, 2008. AIU Online granted bachelor's degrees to 295 Hispanic students, representing 8 percent of the bachelor's degrees granted by the university that school year. The most popular degree, measured by the current Hispanic enrollment, is the bachelor's degree in business administration, with 15 percent pursuing that track.
"American InterContinental University supports our students from enrollment through graduation and beyond," said Steve Tober, CEO of American InterContinental University and President of AIU Online. "We are proud to offer our diverse student population a career-focused education that enables them to achieve their goals."
According to the article, roughly 6% of American InterContinental University alumni are Hispanic -- a decent number already, and one that is only expected to grow in the coming years. The school reported a 9% enrollment increase in Hispanic students for the 2007-2008 year alone, and expects to record another impressive increase as the 2008-2009 school year draws to a close.
- Business Administration (AS) (Online)
- Psychology (BA) (Online)
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online) More...
At Animal Behavior College (ABC), we're dedicated to helping animal lovers pursue animal careers.
- Cat Training
- Veterinary Assistant
- Certified Dog Trainer Instructor Course More...
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Respiratory Therapy
- Veterinary Technology - Associates More...
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
- Online Master of Social Work
- Online Associate Degree to Master Degree Nursing program
- Online Bachelor Degree to Master Degree Nursing program
- Master of Public Administration
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession.
- DBA - Global Operations and Supply Chain Management (ACBSP-accredited)
- EdS - Teacher Leader in Digital Transformation
- MS - Addiction Studies More...
The MSW@USC is the first top-ranked MSW program offered nationally. Many online programs are limited to certain geographic areas or the availability of courses, making it necessary to travel to campus. Our program can be completed from virtually anywhere without the need to relocate to Southern California.
- Doctor of Social Work
- Master of Social Work
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- Master of Science in Measurement & Evaluation
- Master of Science in Nutrition Education
- Master of Arts in Economics - Applied Economics More...
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Common Core State Standards Instructional Leader
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: The Inclusive Classroom (SPED)
- Higher Education (EDD) More...
Congratulations! Your interest in Independence University is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Business Administration (BS)
- Business Administration - Human Resources (BS)
- Business Management & Accounting (AAS) More...