Anaheim University Becomes Nationally Accredited
Known for being among the first to offer online Masters degrees, as well as one of the first to establish online learning centers in Asia, Anaheim University has always been a force to be reckoned with -- and now, the school has proven its worth on a national level, gaining the all-important distinction of national accreditation.
David Bracey, Managing Director of Development, [says] "As one of the world's first online universities, we faced a lot of resistance back in the mid 90s when we introduced the concept of online education, and now to see that we are being recognized for what we created through the gaining of full national accreditation makes me feel it has all been worth it. The State of California recognized early on that we had something special here and they granted us approval to confer degrees back in the mid 90s, but it took over a decade before the national accreditors were also sold on the Anaheim University concept."
Unlike many online universities that got their starts in the brick-and-mortar technical college field, Anaheim University was online from the start, getting the word out on their mission of being a quality worldwide institution. That said, their ongoing mission is not to be recognized as merely the first: "Perhaps this is why we are sometimes labeled as the first online university. We don't take pride in being the first, rather in being the best."
- Psychology (BA) (Online)
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online) More...
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Respiratory Therapy
- Veterinary Technology - Associates More...
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession.
- DBA - Global Operations and Supply Chain Management (ACBSP-accredited)
- EdS - Teacher Leader in Digital Transformation
- MS - Addiction Studies More...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics More...
The Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs is Syracuse University’s home for innovative, interdisciplinary teaching and research in the social sciences, public policy, public administration, and international relations.
- Executive Master of Public Administration (Executive MPA)
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C. the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- Master of Public Health