Arizona State University MBA Program: Students Wanted
Arizona State University is on a mission, and it is looking for help around town. Their W.P. Carey School of Business is looking for new students to join a potential new MBA program, and according to The Arizona Republic, the school is looking for all the local help that it can get.
According to the article, the college is planning to offer an MBA degree program at their West campus, but that plan is not yet set in stone: it needs 35 students enrolled to make the program a reality. ASU's West campus has undergone a lot of changes within the recent past -- each change an effort to allay an $88 million deficit in the state college system. One significant change was a huge scaling back of the university's business school, merging their School of Global Management into the W.P. Carey School of Business. Designs were in the works to "reduce the West campus, along the Phoenix-Glendale line, to an undergraduate liberal arts school," but civic and business leaders in the area have been fighting back to keep business schools alive.
It is for this reason that ASU is reaching out to the community for interest. To open, the MBA program requires 35 students enrolled to open, and so far of the incoming ASU students enrolled at West campus, only 30-35 have shown an interest in any of the business majors -- "a pretty small number," says Amy Hillman, the college's executive dean. The school has not given up on its demand, though. Hillman is hopeful: "We are announcing we will offer (the MBA) out there if there is sufficient demand... We would love to see demand for our programs grow so we can offer all of our programs out there."
If reaching out helps and the quota can be met, the program will open in time for the 2010 school year.
- Psychology (BA) (Online)
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online) More...
The Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs is Syracuse University’s home for innovative, interdisciplinary teaching and research in the social sciences, public policy, public administration, and international relations.
- Executive Master of Public Administration (Executive MPA)
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Respiratory Therapy
- Veterinary Technology - Associates More...
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession.
- DBA - Global Operations and Supply Chain Management (ACBSP-accredited)
- EdS - Teacher Leader in Digital Transformation
- MS - Addiction Studies More...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics More...
Join the community of thought leaders at University of the Rockies. Pursue your graduate degree from the University’s School of Professional Psychology or School of Organizational Leadership.
- MA in Public Sociology
- Doctor of Psychology, Mediation & Conflict Resolution
- Doctor of Philosophy, Organizational Development and Leadership More...