BSMG Announces Launch of Social Network for Beauty Students and Professionals
Today, marketing and advertising agency Beauty Schools Marketing Group (BSMG) put out a press release to announce the launch of "The Beauty School Lounge," a unique social networking website created especially for cosmetology school students, professors, and professionals in the field of beauty and cosmetology.
The virtual lounge is described by its creators as "an interactive boutique where beauty enthusiasts around the globe can network, access helpful tools, and follow the hottest styles and discussion topics in the beauty industry as they evolve." Readers are encouraged to sign up as members and create profiles, much like other social networking hot spots like Myspace or Facebook, and communicate with others in the industry. From there, members can read and participate in forums devoted to a number of subjects like make-up art tutorials and industry careers.
The site is expected to be of particular appeal to students pursuing cosmetology degrees, who can benefit from connecting with not only others who share their interests, but with professionals and professors of the field they hope to join. In the press release, BSMG director Bridget Duffy states, "We are so excited to offer this social network to the industry," said Bridget Duffy, Director of Beauty Schools Marketing Group. "We hope the end-users will find the site as a central scene for all things beauty with not only trends and tips, but advice that can be beneficial in the classroom both for students and professionals."
At Animal Behavior College (ABC), we're dedicated to helping animal lovers pursue animal careers.
- Cat Training
- Veterinary Assistant
- Certified Dog Trainer Instructor Course More...
- Home Health Aide
- Security Guard
- Veterinary Assistant More...
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Respiratory Therapy
- Veterinary Technology - Associates More...
St. Thomas University offers fully online business and education graduate degrees built on a 50-year tradition of scholastic excellence, community leadership, and faith-focused values.
- M.S. in Educational Leadership
- Ed.D. in Leadership and Management
- Master of Public Administration Online
- Master of Arts in International Relations Online
- Master of Civil Engineering Online More...
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession.
- DBA - Global Operations and Supply Chain Management (ACBSP-accredited)
- EdS - Teacher Leader in Digital Transformation
- MS - Addiction Studies More...
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Master of Science in Management - International Business
- Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership - Digital Learning Track
- Master of Marriage and Family Therapy - Treatment of Trauma More...
Saint Xavier University, Chicago’s oldest Catholic university, has a long history of educating students to prepare them for professional success and lay the foundation for personal fulfillment.
- MSN in Clinical Leadership
- MSN in Executive Leadership
- MS in Finance