Champlain College Among Top Three Online Colleges Nationwide
Congratulations, Champlain College!
In a new survey of online colleges and universities, the Online Education Database (OEDb) named Champlain's Division of Continuing Studies Professional Studies program as ranking third in the nation, moving up five places from last year's survey.
"Our annual Online College rankings are a valuable asset to students considering online education," explained Ashley Merusi of OEDb. "During these challenging financial times, it is more important than ever that students make sure they are getting a valuable education for their tuition dollar. Champlain College's placement among the top three demonstrates its commitment to transparency and academic excellence." This is the Texas-based organization's third annual ranking.
According to Lynne Ballard, dean of the Champlain College's Division of Continuing Professional Studies (CPS), Champlain's online programs provide the full realm of educational and professional development choices for adults.
"We are truly a college within Champlain College that caters specifically to the professional development requirements of the adult learner. We understand them; we know their economic and life challenges and we're constantly assessing the workplace to ensure that we offer the most up-to- date knowledge in emerging and high growth areas," she said.
As online education gains momentum as a popular and viable alternative to traditional schools, coming out on top as the best of the best is becoming both more difficult and more vital. The schools in the survey are rated and ranked based on objective standards like acceptance rate, financial aid, graduation rate, peer web citations, retention rate, scholarly citations, student-faculty ratio, and years accredited. Champlain College's victory is proof of its objective success as a winning school worth note.
About The University of Texas at Arlington
- M.Ed. In Curriculum and Instruction - Mathematics Education
- Master of Science in Nursing - Pediatric Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- M.Ed. In Curriculum and Instruction - Science Education More...
Work toward your graduate degree with New England College Online.
- Master of Science in Accounting - Forensic Accounting
- MS in Management/Project Management
- Master of Science in Accounting More...
- Veterinary Assistant
- Certified Dog Trainer Instructor Course
- Grooming Instruction
- AA - Healthcare Information Technology
- Diploma - Massage
- AA - Paralegal Studies More...
About Baylor University
Baylor is nationally-ranked as a research and academic institution by both U.S. News & World Report and Kiplinger’s.
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy
- Master of Science in Nursing - Womens Health Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice More...
As home sales increase, you can be ready to launch a new career. Allied’s real estate programs provide the perfect way to start a professional career - one with unlimited opportunity! Put yourself at the forefront of the real estate field as a salesperson, broker or appraiser.
- California Real Estate License
- Virginia Real Estate License
- Nevada Real Estate License More...
About University of North Carolina Wilmington
To meet today’s high demand for nursing professionals UNCW is offering an accredited Bachelor of Science in Nursing program completely online.
- MSN Nurse Educator
- RN to BSN