Drexel University Adds New Graduate Program in E-Learning Leadership to Course Catalog
In this day and age, with the advent of online education and the recent revamping of distance learning in general, one of the most important aspects that often goes overlooked is the need for more professors to keep online education at the top of its game. It requires more than just expertise in the subject and an affinity for teaching -- it requires skills specific to the hurdles of teaching online to students in far reaches that you may never meet in person. In response to this, online institution Drexel University has launched a new degree, the Graduate Certificate in E-Learning Leadership.
Available through Drexel's Goodwin College of Professional Studies, the graduate-level certificate is meant to train future professors to handle teaching specifically from an online perspective. There has been a marked increase in need for professors with these skill sets as more students explore online options, and according to the school's press release, the program will "[provide] professionals with the in-depth understanding they need to enhance both individual learning and corporate educational ventures." Students will reportedly not only learn about new and emerging technology, but will learn how to develop and design their own lesson plans, arming them with content that may help them immensely upon graduation.
Drexel's press release makes claims of "excellent job opportunities and career advancement in both educational and corporate e-learning training and development settings" upon earning this graduate certificate, and the odds seem in its favor. The timing is perfect, as distance learning has never been more popular. As a testament to its statements, the program also practices what it preaches -- the entire program is available for study online, producing not only good teachers but success stories.
At Animal Behavior College (ABC), we're dedicated to helping animal lovers pursue animal careers.
- Cat Training
- Veterinary Assistant
- Certified Dog Trainer Instructor Course More...
- Online Associate Degree to Master Degree Nursing program
- Online Bachelor Degree to Master Degree Nursing program
- Master of Public Administration
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
- Online Master of Social Work
St. Thomas University offers fully online business and education graduate degrees built on a 50-year tradition of scholastic excellence, community leadership, and faith-focused values.
- M.S. in Educational Leadership
- Ed.D. in Leadership and Management
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession.
- DBA - Global Operations and Supply Chain Management (ACBSP-accredited)
- EdS - Teacher Leader in Digital Transformation
- MS - Addiction Studies More...
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Respiratory Therapy
- Veterinary Technology - Associates More...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration (AS) (Online)
- Psychology (BA) (Online)
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online) More...
- Associate of Arts in Business - Business Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Arts in Ministry - Practical Theology More...