Drexel Unveils New State-of-the-Art Sacramento Campus
Working student and distance learning conglomerate Drexel University is taking a giant leap forward in the coming month, with the unveiling of a new Center for Graduate Studies in Sacramento. Promising to "revolutionize the way higher education can be delivered," the center is set to boast $1 million in cutting edge audiovisual/e-learning technology.
The innovative technology will be featured in Drexel's 20,000 square foot Center at One Capitol Mall, with nine classrooms of various sizes, all of which are equipped with high-end, fully integrated e-learning systems. The facility is designed for working professionals pursuing master's degrees in the evenings as well as businesses and associations seeking high-tech meeting space during the days and on weekends.
"Drexel's Center for Graduate Studies in Sacramento will not only offer the best technology available, but integrate those systems in creative ways that will make them easily usable for presenters and accessible to those who cannot be physically present," said Carl "Tobey" Oxholm III, the University's Executive Vice President who has been spearheading the development of the Center. "For our students, this will allow us to deliver the right blend of in-person and on-line education that best fits their degree programs. We are confident that our proven, dynamic approach to learning will more effectively position them for leadership and success."
The complex, designed by California-based A/V firm Spinitar, will be completely wireless and each conference room will host myriad gadgetry from lecture recording devices to deluxe web-based classroom simulators. Spinitar president is quoted as being "pleased to be working with such a pioneering institution as Drexel University," and it seems like a lot of students in the near future will be equally pleased to be there.
- Business Administration (AS) (Online)
- Psychology (BA) (Online)
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online) More...
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management More...
You’ve expressed interest in Blue Cliff College before, now we have online programs to better fit your busy lifestyle. Enroll now!
- Health Information/Medical Billing & Coding
- Veterinary Assistant
- Certified Dog Trainer Instructor Course
- Grooming Instruction
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Leadership of Educational Organizations
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement More...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics More...
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession.
- DBA - Global Operations and Supply Chain Management (ACBSP-accredited)
- EdS - Teacher Leader in Digital Transformation
- MS - Addiction Studies More...
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- Bachelor of Arts in Applied Psychology/Forensic Psychology
- Master of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting More...
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Master of Science in Management - International Business
- Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership - Digital Learning Track
- Master of Marriage and Family Therapy - Treatment of Trauma More...