Fed Ex Provides Money for Hispanic Scholarship Fund
Fed Ex Corp has announced that they will continue to support the Hispanic Scholarship Fund to the tune of $352,000 over the next three years.�� The Hispanic Scholarship Fund known as HSF, provides scholarships to Latino students who meet a certain criterion.
FedEx recently completed a previous three-year, $332,500 commitment that provided 15 four-year scholarships to deserving students. This renewal will fund five, four-year scholarships for each of the 2009, 2010 and 2011 academic years. This funding will impact HSF's ability to continue the current level of support to Latino students and help HSF work toward its mission of doubling the rate of Hispanics earning college degrees, to 18 percent.
"FedEx believes that educating and inspiring leaders is vital to our future," said Juan N. Cento, president, FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division (LAC), and the Corporation's highest-ranking Hispanic executive. "Education has always been key to unlocking potential in people, and that is why we are committed to providing minority students with the scholarship funds they need to obtain a higher education."
HSF provides the most scholarships and educational support to Latinos in the United States.�� As the country's leading Latino scholarship organization, HSF awarded nearly 4,100 scholarships exceeding $26.8 million in the 2007-2008 academic year.
- Business Administration (AS) (Online)
- Psychology (BA) (Online)
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online) More...
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management More...
- Veterinary Assistant
- Certified Dog Trainer Instructor Course
- Grooming Instruction
- Home Health Aide
- Security Guard
- Veterinary Assistant More...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Leadership of Educational Organizations
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement More...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics More...
A Rutgers business education prepares students for success – not just in their chosen fields but also in their lives.
- Online MS in Supply Chain Management
- Master of Governmental Accounting (Online)
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession.
- DBA - Global Operations and Supply Chain Management (ACBSP-accredited)
- EdS - Teacher Leader in Digital Transformation
- MS - Addiction Studies More...
Become the leader you know you can be. The Forbes School of Business & TechnologyÒat Ashford University
- BA Sports and Recreation Management - Information Systems
- BA Public Relations and Marketing - Project Management
- MBA - Information Systems More...