Financial Aid Applications are Due Soon
Students across the country are hurriedly finishing scholarship and financial aid applications for the upcoming school year. Many deadlines for scholarships and financial aid are from February through March.�� So if you haven't already done so, now is the time to get started.
Some schools have a priority deadline, with different rules for students depending on whether they apply for financial aid before or after the deadline. Students may face greater competition for funds if they apply past the deadline. If you're a returning student who didn't previously qualify for financial aid, apply again. You might now be eligible if you have a sibling in college or if the declining economy has affected your family's finances.
Get moving on scholarships quickly as well. February through March is a period with many scholarship deadlines and some require lots of work, especially ones linked to science fairs. But, you don't need to be heading off to college this year to apply for some scholarships. There are some available even to children under age 13. The money is typically put into an escrow account or 529 college savings plan until the child is ready for college.
With tuition expected to be at an all time high, and budget cuts at many universities, it is important to know when your financial aid applications are due, and have them turned in on time.�� If you miss out on the time period, you may have to look to alternatives for funding your education, or perhaps community college.
About The University of Texas at Arlington
- M.Ed. In Curriculum and Instruction - Mathematics Education
- Master of Science in Nursing - Pediatric Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- M.Ed. In Curriculum and Instruction - Science Education More...
- Veterinary Assistant
- Certified Dog Trainer Instructor Course
- Grooming Instruction
About University of North Carolina Wilmington
To meet today’s high demand for nursing professionals UNCW is offering an accredited Bachelor of Science in Nursing program completely online.
- MSN Nurse Educator
- RN to BSN
Work toward your graduate degree with New England College Online.
- Master of Science in Accounting - Forensic Accounting
- MS in Management/Project Management
- Master of Science in Accounting More...
- AA - Healthcare Information Technology
- Diploma - Massage
- AA - Paralegal Studies More...
The University of North Florida is a nationally ranked university that offers a well-rounded education to students determined to make their mark and change the lives of others as well as their own.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- RN to BSN
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- Master of Science in Measurement & Evaluation
- Master of Science in Nutrition Education
- Master of Arts in Economics - Applied Economics More...
Congratulations! Your interest in Independence University is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Business Administration (BS)
- Business Management & Accounting (AAS)
- Accounting - Forensic Accounting (BS) More...