Five Texas Schools - One Campus
In the Dallas area sixty minute commutes are common on a good day. One of the educational options for the monster commutes in major Texas cities is the pursuit of online degrees, but many students who prefer classrooms can be frustrated by distance issues or by cost. For those who are planning to economize by going for an associate's degree first, there is a unique new learning facility going into place in North Texas.
Collins College in McKinney, Texas has teamed with five Universities to offer a unique learning consortium on one campus. Collins is a school that has traditionally focused on vocational training and associate's degrees. They will provide the first two years for any degree program offered by the other schools.
Dallas Baptist University, Texas A&M University-Commerce, Texas Woman's University, the University of Texas at Dallas (UTD) and the University of North Texas (UNT) plan to offer courses there next term. Each University is offering a selection of classes that is unique to the five school consortium. Business degrees, criminal justice and computer science degrees will be offered by UTD.
Texas Women's University will be teaching classes for child development degrees, education and nursing degrees. Dallas Baptist University also in intends to provide a master's in teaching, the basic degree that leads to a teaching credential. The University of North Texas will have graduate programs in education and in engineering.
Texas A&M intends to offer a Spanish major, and degrees in both counseling and psychology. Doctoral degrees will be offered as well as the bachelor's and master's programs currently being planned. The Collin Higher Education Center, as the facility will be called, was approved last week by the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board. Classes will be held in a new $30 million building right off one of the Interstate Highways north of Dallas.
- Psychology (BA) (Online)
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online) More...
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Respiratory Therapy
- Veterinary Technology - Associates More...
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession.
- MS - Addiction Studies
- MS - School Counseling (CACREP-accredited)
- MSN - RN-to-MSN Diabetes Nursing (CCNE-accredited) More...
A Rutgers business education prepares students for success – not just in their chosen fields but also in their lives.
- Online MS in Supply Chain Management
- Master of Governmental Accounting (Online)
The MSW@USC is the first top-ranked MSW program offered nationally. Many online programs are limited to certain geographic areas or the availability of courses, making it necessary to travel to campus. Our program can be completed from virtually anywhere without the need to relocate to Southern California.
- Doctor of Social Work
- Master of Social Work
- Associate of Arts in Business - Business Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Arts in Ministry - Practical Theology More...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- International Business - D.B.A.
- Leadership in Higher Education - EdS
- MS Organizational Leadership - Nonprofit Management More...
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- Elementary Mathematics - Additional Endorsement - Certificate
- Business Intelligence - MBA (Master's)
- Information Technology and Security - Bachelor More...