Florida Community College an Online Innovator
Gulf Coast Community College has seen a dramatic increase in online learning, which is has developed through the gradual development of online courses now numbering over one thousand. The school is now taking the next step, enrolling students for the upcoming spring semester for six fully online degree programs.
The impressive aspect of this step is the degree programs they have chosen for online distribution. Five of the six are "transfer tracks," associate's degree programs designed to provide the credits to move into a bachelor's program upon completion. Two of the programs are for students who want to complete a special education or an elementary school teaching degree. Graduates from these programs will have the "core courses" for these teaching degrees out of the way so that they can focus on the curriculum courses for these teaching professions and move into a student teaching program.
A third transfer track degree coming online this spring is in social studies education, also a field where students have to prep for both curriculum and teaching skills prior to taking on a student teacher role. In addition Gulf Coast CC will be offering online programs for a psychology degree and a history degree. All of these could be applied to the pursuit of professional opportunities in education, an employment sector plagued by chronic shortages of qualified personnel.
The school's plans for future online degrees turn the focus to business. Included in the near term plans are online versions of the accounting degree, the computer science degree and a business administration degree.
All of these are excellent choices for the budget conscious student who knows his or her goal for a bachelor's degree. The Gulf Coast CC computer science degree will provide two years of solid groundwork for majors in many of the offshoots from computer science including network analysis and information security.
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession.
- MS - Addiction Studies
- MS - School Counseling (CACREP-accredited)
- MSN - RN-to-MSN Diabetes Nursing (CCNE-accredited) More...
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Respiratory Therapy
- Veterinary Technology - Associates More...
Join the community of thought leaders at University of the Rockies. Pursue your graduate degree from the University’s School of Professional Psychology or School of Organizational Leadership.
- MA in Public Sociology
- Doctor of Psychology, Mediation & Conflict Resolution
- Doctor of Philosophy, Organizational Development and Leadership More...
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
- Online Master of Social Work
- Online Master of Information
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing
The MSW@USC is the first top-ranked MSW program offered nationally. Many online programs are limited to certain geographic areas or the availability of courses, making it necessary to travel to campus. Our program can be completed from virtually anywhere without the need to relocate to Southern California.
- Doctor of Social Work
- Master of Social Work
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- Elementary Mathematics - Additional Endorsement - Certificate
- Business Intelligence - MBA (Master's)
- Information Technology and Security - Bachelor More...
Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a four-year, private university located in west St. Louis County.
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP)-Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP)
- Online Master of Business Administration Supply Chain Management/Logistics Concentration
- Online Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) More...
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Analytics and Mangement
- Master of Science in Measurement & Evaluation
- Master of Science in Nutrition Education More...