Grantham University Announces Four New Options in Criminal Justice
Grantham University announced today that it has added four new Criminal Justice Certificates of Learning to its curriculum. Grantham is a 100% online education institution that specializes in educating working adults; it was established in 1951. It is heavily involved in the education programs sponsored by the four military branches and has been considered a "military friendly" school for years. In addition, the school is active in the federal government's education support programs for its employees.
The university's focus on continuing education and degree completion has shaped a number of its education offerings, as illustrated in the new academic programs they have announced. Their new certificate in computer forensics can provide an entry level opportunity in law enforcement or be a continuing education option for a professional who is already in the field.
Two additional certificates provide options for current professionals in corrections and law enforcement. Among the new offerings are certificates in juvenile justice and criminal investigation. Professionals who have completed probation officer training and want to move into the juvenile justice field will find this certificate a helpful addition to the resume.
The fourth new certificate program at Grantham is in emergency operations management. This program is tailored to the public administration professional who is interested in emergency management or someone with an associate's or bachelor's degree in criminal justice that sees a job opportunity in emergency leadership and wants to take advantage of it.
Certificate programs like these are great opportunities for working people with some specialization experience and training who wish to zero in on job opportunities opening up either with the agency for whom they work or with another jurisdiction. There is a particularly acute shortage of juvenile justice teachers and counselors today; many jurisdictions are changing their system models to allow for less stringent educational requirements.
- Business Administration (AS) (Online)
- Psychology (BA) (Online)
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online) More...
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management More...
- Veterinary Assistant
- Certified Dog Trainer Instructor Course
- Grooming Instruction
Purdue University offers a strong foundation of tradition and history.
- Master of Science in Communication
- Master of Science in Education in Special Education
- Master of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management More...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Leadership of Educational Organizations
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement More...
- Home Health Aide
- Security Guard
- Veterinary Assistant More...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics More...
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction Equity, Ethics, and Justice
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Common Core State Standards Instructional Leader
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: The Inclusive Classroom (SPED) More...
- Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics