Grantham University Launches New Bachelor Degree in Accounting
Grantham University is a well-respected institution, both for being a world class leader in online education, and for being named one of Military Advanced Education's Top 20 Military-Friendly Colleges & Institutions for 2008. From humble beginnings in 1951 it has grown to be an online education powerhouse, and with the addition of a new degree it is expanding even farther.
In a press release put out yesterday, Grantham University announced the launching of its new major, a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting. The field of accounting is expected to grow exponentially within the next decade -- as such, accounting degrees will prove vital, and with the new program the college hopes to provide a broad understanding of accounting principles, techniques, and ethics that will open up new career avenues to Grantham students. According to Dr. John Theodore, dean of Grantham University's Skousen School of Business: "With the creation of more stringent government regulations and an increased awareness of ethical practices in business, the accounting profession is projected to experience rapid growth and increased job opportunities over the next 10 years. This program not only offers more variety to our students; it also fulfills a need for qualified professionals in the accounting and auditing fields."
As a reputable and accredited online institution, the press release asserts that the new degree will demand the requisite 122 hours of work and study, but will ultimately strive to provide Grantham University students with the tools they need to either make the leap into graduate school or take the plunge into a career in accounting immediately.
- M.Ed. in Elementary Education (Leads to initial teacher licensure)
- M.S. in Leadership: Disaster Preparedness & Executive Fire Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems More...
Capella provides a flexible online learning environment designed for working adults who want to advance in their profession.
- DBA - Leadership
- PhD - Information Technology General
- MS - Social and Community Services More...
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
At Fortis Institute, you may get the skills and training you need to prepare for a career.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Internet Marketing
- Business Management - Accounting
- Medical Billing and Coding Online More...
At University of Phoenix, we believe everyone deserves access to higher education.
University of Phoenix is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (http://hlcommission.org).
- Master of Science in Nursing/Nurse Education
- B.S. in Environmental Science
- Doctor of Education/Educational Leadership More...
Technology changes everything®
You’ve found Ashford University, where school comes to you
- BA/Sports and Recreation Management - Project Management
- Master of Public Administration
- BA/Public Relations and Marketing - Project Management More...
- Criminal Justice, AA (Online)
- Criminal Justice, BA (Online)
- Business Administration - Human Resource Management, BA (Online) More...