Grantham University Launches New Bachelor Degree in Accounting
Grantham University is a well-respected institution, both for being a world class leader in online education, and for being named one of Military Advanced Education's Top 20 Military-Friendly Colleges & Institutions for 2008. From humble beginnings in 1951 it has grown to be an online education powerhouse, and with the addition of a new degree it is expanding even farther.
In a press release put out yesterday, Grantham University announced the launching of its new major, a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting. The field of accounting is expected to grow exponentially within the next decade -- as such, accounting degrees will prove vital, and with the new program the college hopes to provide a broad understanding of accounting principles, techniques, and ethics that will open up new career avenues to Grantham students. According to Dr. John Theodore, dean of Grantham University's Skousen School of Business: "With the creation of more stringent government regulations and an increased awareness of ethical practices in business, the accounting profession is projected to experience rapid growth and increased job opportunities over the next 10 years. This program not only offers more variety to our students; it also fulfills a need for qualified professionals in the accounting and auditing fields."
As a reputable and accredited online institution, the press release asserts that the new degree will demand the requisite 122 hours of work and study, but will ultimately strive to provide Grantham University students with the tools they need to either make the leap into graduate school or take the plunge into a career in accounting immediately.
Capella provides a flexible online learning environment designed for working adults who want to advance in their profession.
- DBA - Leadership
- PhD - Information Technology General
- MS - Social and Community Services More...
Try your first two online courses for only $200 each with our Start Smart (SM) Offer.
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business / Minor in Informatics
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration More...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- BS in Early Childhood Development
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- AAS in Business Administration - Small Business Management More...
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880.
- Online Master of Science in Applied Psychology
- Master of Management in Library and Information Science - Urban Public Librarianship
- Master of Management in Library and Information Science -Academic Librarianship More...
Earn your degree online with Grand Canyon University. We offer approximately 100 bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degree programs in a variety of fields that can be completed 100% online.
- M.Ed. in Elementary Education (Leads to initial teacher licensure)
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- M.Ed. in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) (Does not lead to initial teacher licensure) More...
Everest University Online, a Division of Everest University, makes career training convenient and accessible. With courses tailored for working students and others who need a more flexible class schedule, Everest University Online allows students to learn from home and offers the same well-respected curriculum available at a traditional campus.
- Criminal Justice (Associate's)
- Applied Management (Associate's)
- Criminal Investigations (Associate's) More...
With more than 300 online and residential areas of study, Liberty offers programs from the certificate to doctoral level.
- Master of Arts in Pastoral Counseling
- M.Div: Leadership
- MA Theological Studies: Theology More...
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- MA in Social Science (Applied Criminology)
- Master of Science in Legal Studies: Law and Public Policy
- MS: Sport Management Studies- Sport Management More...