Grantham University Launches New Bachelor Degree in Accounting
Grantham University is a well-respected institution, both for being a world class leader in online education, and for being named one of Military Advanced Education's Top 20 Military-Friendly Colleges & Institutions for 2008. From humble beginnings in 1951 it has grown to be an online education powerhouse, and with the addition of a new degree it is expanding even farther.
In a press release put out yesterday, Grantham University announced the launching of its new major, a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting. The field of accounting is expected to grow exponentially within the next decade -- as such, accounting degrees will prove vital, and with the new program the college hopes to provide a broad understanding of accounting principles, techniques, and ethics that will open up new career avenues to Grantham students. According to Dr. John Theodore, dean of Grantham University's Skousen School of Business: "With the creation of more stringent government regulations and an increased awareness of ethical practices in business, the accounting profession is projected to experience rapid growth and increased job opportunities over the next 10 years. This program not only offers more variety to our students; it also fulfills a need for qualified professionals in the accounting and auditing fields."
As a reputable and accredited online institution, the press release asserts that the new degree will demand the requisite 122 hours of work and study, but will ultimately strive to provide Grantham University students with the tools they need to either make the leap into graduate school or take the plunge into a career in accounting immediately.
- Family and Child Service Certificate
- Graduate Project Management Certificate
- M.S. in Administration of Justice and security/Global Homeland Security More...
- Veterinary Assistant
- Grooming Instruction
- Certified Dog Trainer Instructor Course
Ultimate Medical Academy (UMA) offers industry-relevant knowledge and training for in demand careers in healthcare.
- Diploma - Medical Office Billing Specialist
- A.S. - Healthcare Information Technology
- A.S. - Medical Billing & Coding More...
- Electrocardiograph Technician
- Medical Coding Specialist
- Medical Assistant More...
- Medical Assisting
- California Real Estate Broker's License
- California Real Estate Salesperson More...
- Criminal Justice (Associate's)
- Computer Information Science (Associate's)
- Applied Management (Associate's) More...
- BS - Project Management and Administration: IT Option
- AS - Criminology and Forensic Technology
- AS - Network Systems Administration More...