Hodges University Welcomes High School Students for Health Care Careers Workshop
In the midst of a rocky job market on the whole these days, careers in health care seem to be nearly Teflon. As a result, college programs in the health care field -- from nursing to pharmaceutical to EMT to ultrasound technician -- programs are more appealing than ever, and now Hodges University's School of Allied Health is opening its doors next week with workshops especially for high school students interested in the field.
The School of Allied Health at Hodges University, in conjunction with the Lee and Collier County School District's Medical Academies Advisory Boards, will host two healthcare careers workshops, specially designed for high school students in the local Medical Academies. The Collier County workshop will be held on May 6 at the Hodges - Naples campus, and the Lee County workshop will be held on May 8 at the Hodges - Ft. Myers campus. Both sessions begin at 8:30 a.m. At least 100 students will attend each day.
Students will have the option to choose from several different fields of health care, and the workshops will include interactive demonstrations such as taking an EKG reading or creating a dental mold. Students will also have the opportunity to meet and talk with working health care professionals.
- Business Administration (AS) (Online)
- Psychology (BA) (Online)
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online) More...
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management More...
- Home Health Aide
- Security Guard
- Veterinary Assistant More...
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Respiratory Therapy
- Veterinary Technology - Associates More...
- Bachelor of Science, Graphic Design (Online)
- Associate of Science, Music Production (Online)
- Bachelor of Science, Digital Filmmaking (Online) More...
The University of California, Riverside
Transforming Engineers into Leaders
If you’re seeking to elevate your technical expertise and take on leadership roles in today’s global workplace, the UC Riverside online Master of Science in Engineering can deliver the highly calibrated balance of scientific and business knowledge to help you reach your goals.
- M.S. in Engineering, Materials at the Nanoscale Specialization
- M.S. in Engineering, Data Science Specialization
- M.S. in Engineering, Electrical Engineering (Power Systems) Specialization More...
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- Bachelor of Arts in Applied Psychology/Forensic Psychology
- Master of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting More...
- Online Associate Degree to Master Degree Nursing program
- Online Bachelor Degree to Master Degree Nursing program
- Master of Public Administration
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- International Business - D.B.A.
- Leadership in Higher Education - EdS
- MS Organizational Leadership - Nonprofit Management More...