Hodges University Welcomes High School Students for Health Care Careers Workshop
In the midst of a rocky job market on the whole these days, careers in health care seem to be nearly Teflon. As a result, college programs in the health care field -- from nursing to pharmaceutical to EMT to ultrasound technician -- programs are more appealing than ever, and now Hodges University's School of Allied Health is opening its doors next week with workshops especially for high school students interested in the field.
The School of Allied Health at Hodges University, in conjunction with the Lee and Collier County School District's Medical Academies Advisory Boards, will host two healthcare careers workshops, specially designed for high school students in the local Medical Academies. The Collier County workshop will be held on May 6 at the Hodges - Naples campus, and the Lee County workshop will be held on May 8 at the Hodges - Ft. Myers campus. Both sessions begin at 8:30 a.m. At least 100 students will attend each day.
Students will have the option to choose from several different fields of health care, and the workshops will include interactive demonstrations such as taking an EKG reading or creating a dental mold. Students will also have the opportunity to meet and talk with working health care professionals.
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Respiratory Therapy
- Veterinary Technology - Associates More...
You can advance your career with a degree from Charter College Online.
- Certificate - Medical Office Administrative Assistant
- Certificate - Business Office Administration
- Certificate - Computer Technician
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession.
- MS - Addiction Studies
- MS - School Counseling (CACREP-accredited)
- MSN - RN-to-MSN Diabetes Nursing (CCNE-accredited) More...
Join the community of thought leaders at University of the Rockies. Pursue your graduate degree from the University’s School of Professional Psychology or School of Organizational Leadership.
- MA in Public Sociology
- Doctor of Psychology, Mediation & Conflict Resolution
- Doctor of Philosophy, Organizational Development and Leadership More...
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Analytics and Mangement
- Master of Science in Measurement & Evaluation
- Master of Science in Nutrition Education More...
Become the leader you know you can be. The Forbes School of Business & TechnologyÒat Ashford University
- BA Sports and Recreation Management - Information Systems
- BA Public Relations and Marketing - Project Management
- MBA - Information Systems More...
Saint Xavier University, Chicago’s oldest Catholic university, has a long history of educating students to prepare them for professional success and lay the foundation for personal fulfillment.
- MSN in Clinical Leadership
- MSN in Executive Leadership
- MS in Finance