Medical Assistant Schools Atlanta
Medical assistants perform administrative and clinical tasks to keep the offices of physicians, podiatrists, chiropractors, and other health practitioners running smoothly. There were about 483,600 medical assistant jobs in 2008. Average rate of pay, which can vary substantially from city to city, is $28,300.
The standard choices for a degree in medical assisting are either a one year certificate program or a two year associates' degree. It is slated to be one of the fastest growing jobs in the U.S. over the next ten years.
School Contact Information
1140 Hammond Drive Suite A-1150
Atlanta, GA 30328
384 Northyards Boulevard, NW Suite 190
Atlanta, GA 30313
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- Elementary Mathematics - Additional Endorsement - Certificate
- Business Intelligence - MBA (Master's)
- Information Technology and Security - Bachelor More...
- Veterinary Assistant
- Certified Dog Trainer Instructor Course
- Grooming Instruction
You’ve expressed interest in Blue Cliff College before, now we have online programs to better fit your busy lifestyle. Enroll now!
- Health Information/Medical Billing & Coding
About The University of Texas at Arlington
- M.Ed. In Curriculum and Instruction - Mathematics Education
- Master of Science in Nursing - Pediatric Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- M.Ed. In Curriculum and Instruction - Science Education More...
#1 Best Online College
Northern Arizona University understands the need for flexibility in your learning journey.
- Computer Information Technology - BS/BA
- Small Business Administration - BBA
- Liberal Arts - BS/BA More...
About University of North Carolina Wilmington
To meet today’s high demand for nursing professionals UNCW is offering an accredited Bachelor of Science in Nursing program completely online.
- MSN Nurse Educator
- RN to BSN
About Boise State University
Boise State University is a highly respected, public, metropolitan research university offering lifelong learning.
- Master of Business Administration
The University of North Florida is a nationally ranked university that offers a well-rounded education to students determined to make their mark and change the lives of others as well as their own.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- RN to BSN