Medical Assistant Schools Atlanta
Medical assistants perform administrative and clinical tasks to keep the offices of physicians, podiatrists, chiropractors, and other health practitioners running smoothly. There were about 483,600 medical assistant jobs in 2008. Average rate of pay, which can vary substantially from city to city, is $28,300.
The standard choices for a degree in medical assisting are either a one year certificate program or a two year associates' degree. It is slated to be one of the fastest growing jobs in the U.S. over the next ten years.
School Contact Information
1140 Hammond Drive Suite A-1150
Atlanta, GA 30328
384 Northyards Boulevard, NW Suite 190
Atlanta, GA 30313
- Veterinary Assistant
- Grooming Instruction
- Certified Dog Trainer Instructor Course
- Creative Writing, Master of Fine Arts (Online)
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- Audio Production Bachelors (Online) More...
Unitek College™ is a privately held vocational school dedicated to helping you gain the skills needed to advance your career or begin a brand new career.
- Bachelor of Science Nursing - RN to BSN
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions.
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Science in Information Technology More...
The MSW@USC is the first top-ranked MSW program offered nationally. Many online programs are limited to certain geographic areas or the availability of courses, making it necessary to travel to campus. Our program can be completed from virtually anywhere without the need to relocate to Southern California.
- Master of Social Work
Wilkes University’s School of Nursing offers CCNE-accredited online degrees and certificate programs ideal for working health care professionals, instructed by experienced, respected faculty dedicated to mentoring and personalized support for every student.
- M.S. with Major in Nursing - Nursing Informatics
- RN to BS
- M.S. with Major in Nursing - Nursing Education More...
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- Science and Technology Multidisciplinary Studies (Bachelor of Science) - Online
- Cybersecurity (Professional Science Masters) - Online
- Dual Concentration: Sport Psychology, Wellness Coaching (Master of Science) - Online More...
- Preliminary Education Specialist Credential
- M.A. Education with Preliminary Multiple Subject Teaching Credential
- B.A. Human Development More...