Michigan State Offers Scholarships for 4-H
Michigan students might want to consider being involved in their area 4-H club.�� The Michigan State University is providing 6 scholarships worth $10,000 a piece for qualified students who have been involved in 4-H.
Selection of MSU 4-H scholarship winners is base on academic achievement; 4-H involvement at county, regional, state, and national levels; proven leadership skills; and years enrolled in 4-H.
Michigan 4-H Youth Development is part of Michigan State University Extension Children, Youth, Family, and Community Programs. Michigan 4-H annually involves more than 230,000 Michigan young people in fun, experiential learning opportunities led by more than 22,000 adult and older youth volunteers.
Having extracurricular activities is important when you are looking for scholarships.�� Various activities in addition to grade point averages, and test scores, can help you stick out as the best candidate for a scholarship.�� More often than not, students with well rounded lifestyles will often win scholarships over students whose achievements are only academic.
The goal of earning a master’s degree should be defined by you, not by your circumstances. No matter which path you’ve chosen, a graduate degree can help you advance with your current organization, explore opportunities with a new company, or even start fresh in a new industry. When you earn your master's degree, you’re opening new opportunities for career development that can make a difference for you and your family. Through flexible class scheduling, dedicated career advisors and quality programs, NAU strives to provide a caring and supportive learning environment to ensure your success as a student.
- Master of Business Administration, Aviation Management
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Master of Science in Nursing - Care Coordination More...
The Accounting Academy was founded in 2005 and has been continuously approved to operate by the California Bureau for Private-Pstsecondary Education.
- Basic Computer and Microsoft Office Skills
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Master of Education in Higher Education
Our Lady of the Lake University is a private, Catholic university with a deep connection to the history and community of San Antonio.
- Master of Social Work (MSW) Degree
Purdue University offers a strong foundation of tradition and history.
- Master of Science in Communication
- Master of Science in Education in Special Education
- Master of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management More...
- Veterinary Assistant
- Certified Dog Trainer Instructor Course
- Grooming Instruction
- Ed.D. Educational Psychology and Technology
- Child and Adolescent Psychology Certificate
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling More...
Join the community of thought leaders at University of the Rockies. Pursue your graduate degree from the University’s School of Professional Psychology or School of Organizational Leadership.
- MA in Public Sociology
- Doctor of Psychology, Mediation & Conflict Resolution
- Doctor of Philosophy, Organizational Development and Leadership More...
- Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy
- Master of Science in Nursing - Womens Health Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice More...