Northern Plains Eye Foundation offers $11,000 in Scholarships
It is a great time to earn a degree in health care, and the Northern Plains Eye Foundation wants to encourage students to enter the field of health care.�� Students in South Dakota, northeast Wyoming, northwest Nebraska, southeast Montana and southwest North Dakota, have an opportunity to apply for a great scholarship opportunity.
For the 2009-2010 academic year, the Northern Plains Eye Foundation (NPEF) in Rapid City is offering a total of $11,000 in health care education scholarships for deserving students in the Northern Plains region.
Six Health Care Education scholarships of $1,000 each are available for graduating high school seniors planning full-time post-high school health-care related studies.
Winners are selected based on academic performance, school and community involvement, health-care related activity and leadership.
The health care industry is booming, and there is expected to be a shortage of qualified workers in the future according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.�� It is also one of the largest industries in the country, providing over 14 million jobs.
- Psychology (BA) (Online)
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online) More...
The Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs is Syracuse University’s home for innovative, interdisciplinary teaching and research in the social sciences, public policy, public administration, and international relations.
- Executive Master of Public Administration (Executive MPA)
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Respiratory Therapy
- Veterinary Technology - Associates More...
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession.
- DBA - Global Operations and Supply Chain Management (ACBSP-accredited)
- EdS - Teacher Leader in Digital Transformation
- MS - Addiction Studies More...
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C. the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- Master of Public Health
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- Elementary Mathematics - Additional Endorsement - Certificate
- Business Intelligence - MBA (Master's)
- Information Technology and Security - Bachelor More...