October Deadline for Two Scholarships
The scholarship well isn't dry yet.�� With students looking for ways to fund their education, scholarships are often the only way students will be able to go to school and earn their associates or bachelors degrees.�� Many scholarship deadlines were in February or March of this year, but there are two scholarships that are open for application until October.
October is a few months away, but when you add in a few more weeks of summer vacation, mowing the lawn, getting ready for school, now's the time to start preparing to apply for scholarships with October deadlines.
Here are a couple of scholarships with October deadlines that could help pave the way to your financially free college career.
Coca Cola Scholarship Program
This scholarship program is open to high school seniors all across the United States. These scholarships are granted based on the student's demonstrated leadership in school, commitment to the community, academic achievement, and part-time employment. There will be 250 scholarship recipients.
Horatio Alger Scholarship
These scholarships are based on demonstrated integrity of the student as well as perseverance in overcoming adversity. Strength of character is also something that is judged for scholarship recipients. There is also a financial need element to this scholarship. Students need a good academic record, a desire to contribute to society, and a commitment to pursue a four-year degree.
In this day and age, it is almost necessary for students to earn at least a bachelors degree in the area that they choose to pursue.�� People in the work place will often find later, that because they do not hold a degree, others are promoted around them.�� To fund your education, you should always apply for scholarships to at least try to help with the high cost of going to school.
The Accounting Academy was founded in 2005 and has been continuously approved to operate by the California Bureau for Private-Pstsecondary Education.
- Basic Computer and Microsoft Office Skills
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
Our Lady of the Lake University is a private, Catholic university with a deep connection to the history and community of San Antonio.
- Master of Social Work (MSW) Degree
Purdue University offers a strong foundation of tradition and history.
- Master of Science in Communication
- Master of Science in Education in Special Education
- Master of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management More...
The goal of earning a master’s degree should be defined by you, not by your circumstances. No matter which path you’ve chosen, a graduate degree can help you advance with your current organization, explore opportunities with a new company, or even start fresh in a new industry. When you earn your master's degree, you’re opening new opportunities for career development that can make a difference for you and your family. Through flexible class scheduling, dedicated career advisors and quality programs, NAU strives to provide a caring and supportive learning environment to ensure your success as a student.
- Master of Business Administration, Aviation Management
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Master of Science in Nursing - Care Coordination More...
The University of California, Riverside
Transforming Engineers into Leaders
If you’re seeking to elevate your technical expertise and take on leadership roles in today’s global workplace, the UC Riverside online Master of Science in Engineering can deliver the highly calibrated balance of scientific and business knowledge to help you reach your goals.
- M.S. in Engineering, Materials at the Nanoscale Specialization
- M.S. in Engineering, Data Science Specialization
- M.S. in Engineering, Electrical Engineering (Power Systems) Specialization More...
- Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy
- Master of Science in Nursing - Womens Health Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice More...
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
You’ve expressed interest in Blue Cliff College before, now we have online programs to better fit your busy lifestyle. Enroll now!
- Health Information/Medical Billing & Coding
As home sales increase, you can be ready to launch a new career. Allied’s real estate programs provide the perfect way to start a professional career - one with unlimited opportunity! Put yourself at the forefront of the real estate field as a salesperson, broker or appraiser.
- California Real Estate License
- Virginia Real Estate License
- Nevada Real Estate License More...