Oregon State University Adds Degrees to Business College
Good news for business-minded students in Oregon! The Oregon State Board of Higher Education has just approved the addition of four new degrees to the business school curriculum at Oregon State University.
Originally, states the Portland Business Journal, the only specialized business bachelor degree offered by the school was an accounting degree. This creates a problem when looking for new hires, alumni and business partners alike lamented, because a general business degree "tells an employer little about the expected strengths of a job candidate." In a country without enough job opportunities to go around, clearly-labeled skill sets can mean a world of difference.
Now, however, specialization is the name of the game at Oregon State University, with new programs set to include business information systems, marketing, finance degrees and management degrees. According to the article, these additions make Oregon State home to more undergraduate business programs than any other business college in the Oregon University System.
The Board of Higher Education announced their decision at its most recent meeting, and all four new degrees will be available to students starting this coming fall term.
The Accounting Academy was founded in 2005 and has been continuously approved to operate by the California Bureau for Private-Pstsecondary Education.
- Basic Computer and Microsoft Office Skills
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
Why Choose Widener University?
At Widener University, we proudly cultivate challenging and culturally diverse learning environments where academics, leadership, and service come first. Our curricula are connected to societal issues and challenge students to take social responsibility for their role in today's global society.
- Masters of Social Work
Sacred Heart University Online
- Master of Science in Applied Psychology - Community Psychology
- Master of Science in Applied Psychology - Industrial Organizational Psychology
- Master of Science in Applied Psychology
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
- Online Master of Social Work
- Online Master of Business Administration
- Online Master of Information More...
Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a four-year, private university located in west St. Louis County.
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP)-Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP)
- Online Master of Business Administration Supply Chain Management/Logistics Concentration
- Online Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) More...
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
Northeastern University’s D’Amore-McKim School of Business is pleased to offer a 100% online MBA.
- Online MBA
Study online with University of Maryland at College Park.
- MBA - Information Systems & Business Analytics
- MBA - General
- MBA - Marketing More...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- PhD in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Nursing More...