Parsons Students Debut Design Work at Lord & Taylor
This past Thursday, the AAS Fashion Studies program at world-renowned fashion design school Parsons showcased some standout looks at their annual AAS Line Debut. Taking place on the terrace atop Lord & Taylor in the heart of New York City's midtown, the show featured 40 looks hand-selected by a panel of professionals, and stars of the field such as Betsey Johnson were on hand to present achievement awards to alumni. Several graduating students were also recognized for their outstanding achievements in fashion:
At the event, Sarah Creagh was awarded the CRYSTALLIZED Swarovski Elements Award, which includes a $2,500 prize. The award was the culmination of a semester-long project in the course Accessories Studio in which students submitted sketches and received crystals to complete their design. Nicole Neeb and Maria Santos were selected as runners up, and received $1,000 prizes. Bloomingdales will showcase the designs from this studio in the fall.
The Line Debut event is specifically for graduates of the AAS Fashion Studies program, for students looking to get out in the field and launch their fashion career as soon as possible. Does that sound like you? Check out AAS programs from many fashion design college options at Get Degrees!
Why Choose Widener University?
At Widener University, we proudly cultivate challenging and culturally diverse learning environments where academics, leadership, and service come first. Our curricula are connected to societal issues and challenge students to take social responsibility for their role in today's global society.
- Masters of Social Work
The Accounting Academy was founded in 2005 and has been continuously approved to operate by the California Bureau for Private-Pstsecondary Education.
- Basic Computer and Microsoft Office Skills
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
Our Lady of the Lake University is a private, Catholic university with a deep connection to the history and community of San Antonio.
- Master of Social Work (MSW) Degree
Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a four-year, private university located in west St. Louis County.
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP)-Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP)
- Online Master of Business Administration Supply Chain Management/Logistics Concentration
- Online Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) More...
- Master of Education in Higher Education
The goal of earning a master’s degree should be defined by you, not by your circumstances. No matter which path you’ve chosen, a graduate degree can help you advance with your current organization, explore opportunities with a new company, or even start fresh in a new industry. When you earn your master's degree, you’re opening new opportunities for career development that can make a difference for you and your family. Through flexible class scheduling, dedicated career advisors and quality programs, NAU strives to provide a caring and supportive learning environment to ensure your success as a student.
- Master of Business Administration, Aviation Management
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Master of Science in Nursing - Care Coordination More...
Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School has brought the philosophy of business with humanity in mind to a part time format.
- Flexible MBA
- Flexible MBA - Entrepreneurship
- Flexible MBA - Management More...
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880.
- Online Master of Management in Library and Information Science - Urban Public Librarianship
- Online Master of Management in Library and Information Science - Academic Librarianship
- Master of Public Administration More...
Regis is a leading Catholic university in greater Boston with undergraduate, graduate and doctoral students in the arts, sciences and health professions devoted to engage, serve and advance in a global community.
- Online Master of Science in Health Administration