Parsons Students Debut Design Work at Lord & Taylor
This past Thursday, the AAS Fashion Studies program at world-renowned fashion design school Parsons showcased some standout looks at their annual AAS Line Debut. Taking place on the terrace atop Lord & Taylor in the heart of New York City's midtown, the show featured 40 looks hand-selected by a panel of professionals, and stars of the field such as Betsey Johnson were on hand to present achievement awards to alumni. Several graduating students were also recognized for their outstanding achievements in fashion:
At the event, Sarah Creagh was awarded the CRYSTALLIZED Swarovski Elements Award, which includes a $2,500 prize. The award was the culmination of a semester-long project in the course Accessories Studio in which students submitted sketches and received crystals to complete their design. Nicole Neeb and Maria Santos were selected as runners up, and received $1,000 prizes. Bloomingdales will showcase the designs from this studio in the fall.
The Line Debut event is specifically for graduates of the AAS Fashion Studies program, for students looking to get out in the field and launch their fashion career as soon as possible. Does that sound like you? Check out AAS programs from many fashion design college options at Get Degrees!
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Respiratory Therapy
- Veterinary Technology - Associates More...
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession.
- MS - Addiction Studies
- MS - School Counseling (CACREP-accredited)
- MSN - RN-to-MSN Diabetes Nursing (CCNE-accredited) More...
Become the leader you know you can be. The Forbes School of Business & TechnologyÒat Ashford University
- BA Sports and Recreation Management - Information Systems
- BA Public Relations and Marketing - Project Management
- MBA - Information Systems More...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Psychology (BA) (Online)
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online) More...
What They’re Known For
Founded in 1946 and located in the heart of central New York, Utica College is a regionally accredited, independent, private institution that features many of the advantages of a large university — such as undergraduate and graduate degree options, excellent academics, and outstanding faculty — with the intimacy and high degree of personal attention more closely associated with smaller private institutions.
- MBA Economic Crime and Fraud Management
- MS Cybersecurity - Computer Forensics
- BS in Fraud and Financial Crime Investigation More...
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C. the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- Master of Public Health
- Associate of Arts in Business - Business Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Arts in Ministry - Practical Theology More...
The Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs is Syracuse University’s home for innovative, interdisciplinary teaching and research in the social sciences, public policy, public administration, and international relations.
- Executive Master of Public Administration (Executive MPA)