Parsons Students Debut Design Work at Lord & Taylor
This past Thursday, the AAS Fashion Studies program at world-renowned fashion design school Parsons showcased some standout looks at their annual AAS Line Debut. Taking place on the terrace atop Lord & Taylor in the heart of New York City's midtown, the show featured 40 looks hand-selected by a panel of professionals, and stars of the field such as Betsey Johnson were on hand to present achievement awards to alumni. Several graduating students were also recognized for their outstanding achievements in fashion:
At the event, Sarah Creagh was awarded the CRYSTALLIZED Swarovski Elements Award, which includes a $2,500 prize. The award was the culmination of a semester-long project in the course Accessories Studio in which students submitted sketches and received crystals to complete their design. Nicole Neeb and Maria Santos were selected as runners up, and received $1,000 prizes. Bloomingdales will showcase the designs from this studio in the fall.
The Line Debut event is specifically for graduates of the AAS Fashion Studies program, for students looking to get out in the field and launch their fashion career as soon as possible. Does that sound like you? Check out AAS programs from many fashion design college options at Get Degrees!
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management More...
- Veterinary Assistant
- Certified Dog Trainer Instructor Course
- Grooming Instruction
- Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession.
- DBA - Global Operations and Supply Chain Management (ACBSP-accredited)
- EdS - Teacher Leader in Digital Transformation
- MS - Addiction Studies More...
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction Equity, Ethics, and Justice
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Common Core State Standards Instructional Leader
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: The Inclusive Classroom (SPED) More...
Join the community of thought leaders at University of the Rockies. Pursue your graduate degree from the University’s School of Professional Psychology or School of Organizational Leadership.
- MA in Public Sociology
- Doctor of Psychology, Mediation & Conflict Resolution
- Doctor of Philosophy, Organizational Development and Leadership More...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Leadership of Educational Organizations
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement More...
Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School has brought the philosophy of business with humanity in mind to a part time format.
- Flexible MBA
- Flexible MBA - Entrepreneurship
- Flexible MBA - Management More...
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- Bachelor of Arts in Applied Psychology/Forensic Psychology
- Master of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting More...