Rasmussen College Introduces Bachelor's in Internet Marketing
Minnesota based Rasmussen College has introduced a bachelor's degree in Internet Marketing. "After conducting extensive research, we found that Rasmussen is the first college in the world to introduce a degree program dedicated solely to the field of Internet marketing," said Brandon Steele, Online Marketing Manager for Rasmussen College.
While there are programs at both the University of Virginia and the University of British Columbia for internet marketing, they are certificate programs rather than degrees. E-commerce degrees are offered in many business schools, but they do not provide the acute focus on marketing that the new program at Rasmussen does.
Rasmussen College operates twelve campuses in the Midwest and Southeast along with a substantial online education program. This new program will be folded into the school's virtual campus and be available online as well as on campus. Rasmussen's business school also offers an online business degree with specialization in information technology.
Rasmussen's Internet Marketing program combines traditional marketing skill sets with cutting-edge "e-strategies" and Web skills. It covers topics including Internet consumer behavior, search engine marketing and Web media marketing, among others. The program was created in response to the growing need for education in this field. A great deal of contradictory information exists on this topic, and the fact that this is a skill set which continues to evolve made learning the ropes more difficult, Steele said. "This is the program I wish had been around when I first started out."
Steele also makes the point that an internet marketing degree is really a snapshot of a universe that is rapidly evolving. Both technology and professional understanding are changing the field, so a student in internet marketing will continue the learning process after graduation. "This degree program will help you learn the fundamentals," Steele said. "Graduates can branch out and specialize, but this will provide the solid foundation needed to succeed in Internet Marketing." The constant changes are one of the exciting aspects of this growing career field.
- Business Administration (AS) (Online)
- Psychology (BA) (Online)
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online) More...
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession.
- DBA - Global Operations and Supply Chain Management (ACBSP-accredited)
- EdS - Teacher Leader in Digital Transformation
- MS - Addiction Studies More...
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- Master of Science in Measurement & Evaluation
- Master of Science in Nutrition Education
- Master of Arts in Economics - Applied Economics More...
- Online Associate Degree to Master Degree Nursing program
- Online Bachelor Degree to Master Degree Nursing program
- Master of Public Administration
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Master of Science in Management - International Business
- Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership - Digital Learning Track
- Master of Marriage and Family Therapy - Treatment of Trauma More...
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C. the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- Master of Public Health
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Respiratory Therapy
- Veterinary Technology - Associates More...
Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a four-year, private university located in west St. Louis County.
- Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing to Doctor of Nursing Practice (BSN to DNP)-Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP)
- Online Master of Business Administration Supply Chain Management/Logistics Concentration
- Online Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) More...
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Internet Marketing, Master of Science (Online)
- Music Production, Bachelors of Science (Online) More...
The MSW@USC is the first top-ranked MSW program offered nationally. Many online programs are limited to certain geographic areas or the availability of courses, making it necessary to travel to campus. Our program can be completed from virtually anywhere without the need to relocate to Southern California.
- Doctor of Social Work
- Master of Social Work