Students Vie For Prizes at Le Cordon Bleu Market Basket Competition
Tis the season for scholarships! Three lucky students have just been named as the official winners of this year's annual Le Cordon Bleu Schools North America Market Basket Competition. Along with the distinction of whipping some stiff competition, the winners were presented with scholarships to aid their future studies at the Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Los Angeles.
Ten future students participated in the semi-annual event and three Californians received scholarships to attend the Pasadena culinary school.
The second and third place winners are from Canyon High School in Canyon Country.
Kayleigh Morton placed second in the competition and won a $2,000 scholarship for her Berry Tiramisu. Morton will begin classes in CCA's Culinary Arts program in September 2009.
The third place winner in the Market Basket Competition was Kathryn Graham. She earned $1,500 in scholarship money for her Chocolate Honey Mousse.
The Market Basket Competition is a rigorous, two-phased contest consisting of a persuasive personal essay and a timed cooking competition between the essay finalists. The competition is held twice yearly, and December's will be cuisine-based to counter this contest's focus on pastries.
Our Lady of the Lake University is a private, Catholic university with a deep connection to the history and community of San Antonio.
- Master of Social Work (MSW) Degree
The Accounting Academy was founded in 2005 and has been continuously approved to operate by the California Bureau for Private-Pstsecondary Education.
- Basic Computer and Microsoft Office Skills
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
Purdue University offers a strong foundation of tradition and history.
- Master of Science in Communication
- Master of Science in Education in Special Education
- Master of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management More...
You’ve expressed interest in Blue Cliff College before, now we have online programs to better fit your busy lifestyle. Enroll now!
- Health Information/Medical Billing & Coding
As home sales increase, you can be ready to launch a new career. Allied’s real estate programs provide the perfect way to start a professional career - one with unlimited opportunity! Put yourself at the forefront of the real estate field as a salesperson, broker or appraiser.
- California Real Estate License
- Virginia Real Estate License
- Nevada Real Estate License More...
The University of California, Riverside
Transforming Engineers into Leaders
If you’re seeking to elevate your technical expertise and take on leadership roles in today’s global workplace, the UC Riverside online Master of Science in Engineering can deliver the highly calibrated balance of scientific and business knowledge to help you reach your goals.
- M.S. in Engineering, Materials at the Nanoscale Specialization
- M.S. in Engineering, Data Science Specialization
- M.S. in Engineering, Electrical Engineering (Power Systems) Specialization More...
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
- Online Master of Social Work
- Online Master of Business Administration
- Online Master of Information
- Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy
- Master of Science in Nursing - Womens Health Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice More...