Students Vie For Prizes at Le Cordon Bleu Market Basket Competition
Tis the season for scholarships! Three lucky students have just been named as the official winners of this year's annual Le Cordon Bleu Schools North America Market Basket Competition. Along with the distinction of whipping some stiff competition, the winners were presented with scholarships to aid their future studies at the Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Los Angeles.
Ten future students participated in the semi-annual event and three Californians received scholarships to attend the Pasadena culinary school.
The second and third place winners are from Canyon High School in Canyon Country.
Kayleigh Morton placed second in the competition and won a $2,000 scholarship for her Berry Tiramisu. Morton will begin classes in CCA's Culinary Arts program in September 2009.
The third place winner in the Market Basket Competition was Kathryn Graham. She earned $1,500 in scholarship money for her Chocolate Honey Mousse.
The Market Basket Competition is a rigorous, two-phased contest consisting of a persuasive personal essay and a timed cooking competition between the essay finalists. The competition is held twice yearly, and December's will be cuisine-based to counter this contest's focus on pastries.
- Business Administration (AS) (Online)
- Psychology (BA) (Online)
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online) More...
At Animal Behavior College (ABC), we're dedicated to helping animal lovers pursue animal careers.
- Cat Training
- Veterinary Assistant
- Certified Dog Trainer Instructor Course More...
The MSW@USC is the first top-ranked MSW program offered nationally. Many online programs are limited to certain geographic areas or the availability of courses, making it necessary to travel to campus. Our program can be completed from virtually anywhere without the need to relocate to Southern California.
- Doctor of Social Work
- Master of Social Work
Congratulations! Your interest in Independence University is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Business Administration (BS)
- Business Administration - Human Resources (BS)
- Business Management & Accounting (AAS) More...
Become the leader you know you can be. The Forbes School of Business & TechnologyÒat Ashford University
- BA Sports and Recreation Management - Information Systems
- BA Public Relations and Marketing - Project Management
- MBA - Information Systems More...
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Respiratory Therapy
- Veterinary Technology - Associates More...
- Online Associate Degree to Master Degree Nursing program
- Online Bachelor Degree to Master Degree Nursing program
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Public Administration Online
- Master of Arts in International Relations Online
- Master of Civil Engineering Online More...
The goal of earning a master’s degree should be defined by you, not by your circumstances. No matter which path you’ve chosen, a graduate degree can help you advance with your current organization, explore opportunities with a new company, or even start fresh in a new industry. When you earn your master's degree, you’re opening new opportunities for career development that can make a difference for you and your family. Through flexible class scheduling, dedicated career advisors and quality programs, NAU strives to provide a caring and supportive learning environment to ensure your success as a student.
- Master of Business Administration, Aviation Management
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Master of Science in Nursing - Care Coordination More...
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Internet Marketing, Master of Science (Online)
- Music Production, Bachelors of Science (Online) More...