Students Vie For Prizes at Le Cordon Bleu Market Basket Competition
Tis the season for scholarships! Three lucky students have just been named as the official winners of this year's annual Le Cordon Bleu Schools North America Market Basket Competition. Along with the distinction of whipping some stiff competition, the winners were presented with scholarships to aid their future studies at the Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Los Angeles.
Ten future students participated in the semi-annual event and three Californians received scholarships to attend the Pasadena culinary school.
The second and third place winners are from Canyon High School in Canyon Country.
Kayleigh Morton placed second in the competition and won a $2,000 scholarship for her Berry Tiramisu. Morton will begin classes in CCA's Culinary Arts program in September 2009.
The third place winner in the Market Basket Competition was Kathryn Graham. She earned $1,500 in scholarship money for her Chocolate Honey Mousse.
The Market Basket Competition is a rigorous, two-phased contest consisting of a persuasive personal essay and a timed cooking competition between the essay finalists. The competition is held twice yearly, and December's will be cuisine-based to counter this contest's focus on pastries.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management More...
- Veterinary Assistant
- Certified Dog Trainer Instructor Course
- Grooming Instruction
You’ve expressed interest in Blue Cliff College before, now we have online programs to better fit your busy lifestyle. Enroll now!
- Health Information/Medical Billing & Coding
- Bachelor of Science, Graphic Design (Online)
- Associate of Science, Music Production (Online)
- Bachelor of Science, Digital Filmmaking (Online) More...
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Respiratory Therapy
- Veterinary Technology - Associates More...
St. Thomas University offers fully online business and education graduate degrees built on a 50-year tradition of scholastic excellence, community leadership, and faith-focused values.
- M.S. in Educational Leadership
- Ed.D. in Leadership and Management
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880.
- Online Master of Management in Library and Information Science - Urban Public Librarianship
- Online Master of Management in Library and Information Science - Academic Librarianship
- Master of Public Administration More...
The goal of earning a master’s degree should be defined by you, not by your circumstances. No matter which path you’ve chosen, a graduate degree can help you advance with your current organization, explore opportunities with a new company, or even start fresh in a new industry. When you earn your master's degree, you’re opening new opportunities for career development that can make a difference for you and your family. Through flexible class scheduling, dedicated career advisors and quality programs, NAU strives to provide a caring and supportive learning environment to ensure your success as a student.
- Master of Business Administration, Aviation Management
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Master of Science in Nursing - Care Coordination More...